The Guyver: Collection :Japanese anime

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

Sho is a normal high school student who dreams of otherworldly adventures. His wish comes true when he happens upon a mysterious weapon developed by the Chronos Corporation. Not realizing what he’s tinkering with, Sho accidentally activates a mechanism and turns himself into The Guyver, the world's most powerful mechanized warrior. With this newfound power, Sho finds himself thrust into the battle against the Zoanoids, a vicious alien race who are the product of a wacky DNA experiment by Chronos. Only as The Guyver, in his gleaming suit of armor and wielding a host of weapons, can Sho stop the Zoanoids in their quest for world domination. This collection consists of 12 episodes.

Note: Has anyone seen this series? I would like to know if it's worth picking up.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

I just finished watching this entire series it was good, I thought it couldve been better the characters in this series bothered me a lot especially Sho's girlfriend and all her whining, but I would've like to see how the series ended.

Archived