Star Wars: Clone Wars: Cartoon Network

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

I don't know how many of you really followed this series on Cartoon Network but it starts off after Stars Wars Episode #2 Clone Wars and ends just before the beginning of Episode #3 Revenge of the Sith. it really is an Excellent series vol.2 was just released today on DVD, it fills in all the gaps as Anakin is being drawn towards the Dark Side. George Lucas said on the interview on the DVD that in order to film all the missing pieces on a real movie would have taken a lot more time, and believe me it really isn't like your watching a cartoon if your a Star Wars Fan.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo

This is a great animated series. My kids were watching the marathon on Cartoon Network one day and I sat down and watched it with em. It was excellent! Im only a moderate SW fan too. Will deffinitely check out Vol. 2.

Guest peter cannon THUNDERBOLT

i'm waiting till after christmas before buying any new dvds so if i gett clone warsv.2 or any other video i won't have to take them back for echang barring a defective dvd as was the case with v.1

Guest limubai2000

vol 2 is on my order list for Jan after the holidays die down.

I really like this series MORE than the last 2 films because it really shows the stress that leads Anakin to the dark side more than the films ever could. The last 30 minutes of Sith just didn't work for me but this cartoon series does. And the Yoda narration in Vol 1 is great!

Guest Daisho2004

I have to agree after watching the Cartoon series for the hundredth time (my little guy loves it) it really is better than the movies the action scenes and the story is a lot better. Its not really a kids cartoon as there is a lot of violence and death in it.

Archived