Spirit of Fight 截拳之魂

kowloon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yi-Long

I think it looks horrible. Some interesting shots/cinematography mixed with some weird/bad shots, plus some very weak looking action and an extremely sloppy mediocre sidekick...

The lead doesn't seem impressive at all, martial arts wise.

However, the video says it's just test-footage which will not make it into the movie (good choice), so we'll just have to wait and see if they can fix the flaws in the initial shoots (although I doubt it)

Not too impressed with what I've seen here.

• Administrator

The main problem is... the dude looks so much like Bruce Lee, that when he starts moving you can't help but be disappointed. It's like we're seeing Bruce, but if he was kind of slow, and not very good at martial arts! LOL

Anyway, Bruceploitation is making a major resurgence, isn't it? Sadly, it's not as amusing so far as I'd hoped it would be. I remember when Winfred told me how bad the BL TV series was, I kept thinking "Yeah, but I'm going to enjoy it anyway" in a cheesy, B-movie kind of way. But, uhm... yeah... not so much. :neutral:Sorry I doubted you pal! :squigglemouth: Hope this film is at least more entertaining than the TV series.

Archived