The Guyver I & II

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

Guyver live version: OK I've seen one of them years ago it was pretty good from what I remember. It had a lot of action Martial Arts, Weapons. but I heard pt.2 was a lot better than the 1st. one I would like some reviews on them and which one I should get, if any at all.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cdvickers

Part 2 was done by Steve Wang, who directed Drive. I would say MA wise it is way better then part one. It's still pretty cheesy overall, but good fun.

Guest Daisho2004

OK having just rented and seen both films here's what I thought, I liked how the story in the 1st. one followed the cartoon version, and if they had really tried to take this movie serious I think it would've been really good, there were more fight scenes in this one than the 2nd. movie I would classify this as a "B" Movie,

Now pt.2 story was really good it got into more detail about the history of the Aliens, and the Guyver look better in this one. but it really dragged on before you got into the action, except the first 5 minutes which was really good and then that was it until almost the end of the movie.

Overall I did enjoy both of them, but I wouldn't go out and buy them unless they were under $5.00 each.

Archived