Please help identify song in GODZILLA Final Wars

Guest rindge

Does anyone know what song was playing in the background at the South Pole Station when they went to wake up Godzilla. It was the scene where the two guys in the Pole realized they were not the only ones left - one guy was reading a book on Zen and some pretty nice tunes playing in the background.

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megaloman

that's from Masaru Sato's original GODZILLA VS MECHAGODZILLA score, where Angilas fights MG while MG is disguised as Godzilla.

David

David, it seems as if you are a Bronco fan - Great game wasn't it? I am also a big fan and spent the night razzing my friends in Boston via cell from my pad in NY.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Any idea if that score is available for puchase / download?

Guest venoms5

A few years back Crescendo Records released several GODZILLA compilations of original soundtrack recordings. They are-THE BEST OF GODZILLA 1954-1975(43 tracks) THE BEST OF GODZILLA 1984-1995(30 tracks) and GODZILLA VS MEGAGUIRUS(34 tracks). All three sets also have audio clips from the films and the track you're looking for is on the BEST OF 54-75. There web site is www.gnpcrescendo.com and there email for a free catalog is gnp@pacificnet.net.

Guest Megaloman

yesh, i am a Bronco fan- it was a great game, at least for us!

if you want i can burn you a copy of the disc. just e-mail me or PM me.

David

Posting from Massachusetts, it most certainly was NOT a great game!!!! >:

:lol

Oh well, it's hard to complain about the Pats. Their streak had to come to an end sometime. Those guys can't play their whole career without ever making a bad play at a crucial point in a big game----unfortunately it seems they all made them in the same game. But hey, Denver capitalized on them, and that's what good teams do.

KyFi, you can't win them all. At least you have good memories. I'm living in Buffalo and the footbal fans up here are in a constant state of depression - sort of like I was before Elway and Terrel Davis saved me.

Rindge

Yep, from the mid 80's up through 2001, Boston could not win the big one in any sport, despite having a bunch of really talented teams. Incredibly frustrating. The last few years have been a pleasant change---can't complain.

Man, that was an incredible Steelers/Colts game!

Archived