Spooky Spooky where can i get it?

Tigerstyles

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

No it's not "Spooky Encounters". As far as I know, "Spooky Spooky" was released on vcd in Hong Kong, but not DVD. There may be a VCD rip out there in torrent land...

ShaOW!linDude

Hmmm, okay. Guess I didn't look hard enough. I did a search of spooky spooky and the main thing coming up kung fu related was Sammo's movie.

Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

ShaOW!linDude

I'm unfamiliar with it.

Can someone give a brief synopsis of it?

Is it an action/adventure/comedy type thing?

Any MA in it?

It's a Sammo horror-comedy about a water ghost haunting a beach community. The ghost possesses different people who are then dripping wet. This is the one where a disembodied hand crawls up Richard Ng's pants.

SantoStreet is selling a boot DVD and also has a used, original VHS listed for sale.

It's a Sammo horror-comedy about a water ghost haunting a beach community. The ghost possesses different people who are then dripping wet. This is the one where a disembodied hand crawls up Richard Ng's pants.

SantoStreet is selling a boot DVD and also has a used, original VHS listed for sale.

I juse checked out that site. $20 each! and that's not including postage! WTF? Sod that. They even admit to the dvds possibly having defects.

Archived