Jeff Speakman

Ogriv83

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

WHAT?! :ooh:

I think Jeff is super cool. When he uses two huge lug wrenches like escrima and demolishes the dude in STREET KNIGHT I was out of my seat in the theater! He's awesome, underrated, and we need to see more of him right now. :nerd:

Oh man, I hope this is true. But... please Sly... stop with the hyper editing and shaky cam and let us see these awesome moves everyone (including Sly) worked so hard to accomplish. The choreography was very cool- after seeing it in the "making of".

ShaOW!linDude

Speakman would be a great edition to the "Expendables 2" cast. I'm with KFB and if it's true, Sly should make his primary weapons those heavy duty lug wrenches. Who needs guns and ammo! Just let that dude go to town on everybody!

Its funny I think everyone is leaking something to someone saying this Guy is going to be in it and so on & so on! I cannot wait to hear who really is in the sequel!

Jeff Speakman is rumoured to be in Expendable's 2. I really hope this is true. Would be great to see him go up against Jet Li.

As long there's no crappy Camara work, no butting in from Sly, and please don't make Mr Speakman look lame Sly let me show his prowess skills in Kenpo.

I've been a huge fan of The Perfect Weapon since it hit theaters when I was in high school. I got so tired of waiting for a legit DVD that I finally just ripped it from Youtube, but i'd still pay for a good release of it. I really hope Speakman is in The Expendables 2, for sure.

ShaOW!linDude
Well if he does end up being in The Expendable's we probably will get those releases.:tongue:

Hey! There's a thought! Maybe something like that would spur the release of Perfect Weapon.

ShaOW!linDude

I don't think it is but someone else may know better than me. I know it's never gotten one in the US.

But through your link I came across a number of films on dvd in the UK that haven't been released in the US. I don't know if some of those were legit releases or not either.

I even stumbled across a Matthias Hues movie where he's the hero. Never seen him play anything other than a villain.

That is the Australian DVD release which is sourced from a VHS print. It's not remastered.

That's on my to get list during this Spring.

Shaolin Patriot

Yea I got it on BR was very disappointed that there was no extras or anything! Still a damn good movie!

• Administrator
Jeff has just announced that he's receiving treatment for throat cancer :sad:

:ooh: Okay people, let's say some prayers and send some positive energy his way. Though it may sound naive to some, these things make a big difference, and are never a bad thing.

We're rooting for you to beat this and come back strong Jeff.

• Administrator

Yeah, I hope he beats that cancer like he beat that leather couch in PERFECT WEAPON!

Man, when are they going to start squashing cancer? :squigglemouth:

kingofkungfu2002

His doctors have told him that this is a very treatable type of cancer and the cure rate at that hospital is over 90%.

• Administrator
His doctors have told him that this is a very treatable type of cancer and the cure rate at that hospital is over 90%.

That's great to hear! :bigsmile:

Thanks for that info King. :wink:

ShaOW!linDude

That's good to learn that his cancer type responds so well to treatment. Love KFBob's analogy, too, but I hope he beats it like he did that dude in Street Knight....with wrenches!

Archived