• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Dragon

• sdog2006

• Son Of A Gun

• HKFooey

Which shows the influence he still holds over the genre....

He's the undiputed king of the genre, bro! No doubts!

I'm a huge fan of many other martial arts stars but Bruce reigns supreme! He's the Muhammad Ali of martial arts for me....

Unnecessary, honestly. Some subject content could qite naturally placed at existing threads.:angel:

It's like flooding the market with exploitation films; a lot of filler, however, little substance.

:crossedlips:

Unnecessary, honestly. Some subject content could qite naturally placed at existing threads.:angel:

It's like flooding the market with exploitation films; a lot of filler, however, little substance.

:crossedlips:

LOL:xd:

U been on the nepalese tonight, champ?

Golden Arm Kid
More like a lot of Bruce Lee spamming

Before anyone calls me out on anything I'd just like to say all things Bruce Lee have been on my mind lately so I have made a few threads but not with intention of spamming.

More like a lot of Bruce Lee spamming

Exactly.

Before anyone calls me out on anything I'd just like to say all things Bruce Lee have been on my mind lately so I have made a few threads but not with intention of spamming.

Use the search engine and you will find the appropriate places to place your subject content. The threads are there. The discussions aren't really new.

I never thought there was such a thing as Bruce Lee SPAM. :squigglemouth:

Sure.

Bruce Lee:

Stamps

imitators

exploitation films

clones

watches

Lamps

books

movies

posters

toys

sock

t-shirts

blankets

wallpapers

threads

quotes

letters

autographs

museums

statues

amusement parks

commercials

TV shows

scripts

mannerisms

videos

trailers

memoirs

mistresses

children

widows

siblings

business partners

attorneys

training equipment

fans

followers

students

clubs

organizations

web sites

magazines

expose'

opponents

enemies

Haters...

And sooo much more!

So why not SPAM?

:nerd:

Another reason to have a Bruce Lee Forum added to KFC Forums.

Oh God someone make this happen. Those countless, seemingly self-replicating threads really need somewhere to go.

I say let the 'scattered' Bruce Lee topics stay as they be. I guarantee you the guy will keep on coming up whether or not he has his own area.

I think forums become too much work, especially once there are too many categories.

Lots of Bruce Lee thread but not much over at Bruce Lee Central maybe these guys should talk about it there.

I don't think adding a new forum would be the answer, as some day there could possibly be the need for a Jackie Chan forum, if a lot of Jackie fans start posting regularly.

I had noticed the huge amount of Bruce posts, which surprised me, the one good thing is that at least the forum has more posts. It's quite slow moving compared to the KF Fandom days.

Although, a lot of the new posts don't interest me personally.

I think it speaks more to his magnetism, star power and untimely death than anything else; most of these threads are void of meaningful discussion, and several are duplicative:

Would Bruce Lee have ever played a baddie?

Would Bruce Lee Have Played a Monk?

Would Bruce Lee have played a left-handed asthmatic dentist?

Is There More Game of Death Footage Thread #37

Would Bruce prefer iOS or Android?

Would Bruce have stubbed his toe on April 2, 2012?

Would Bruce and Justin Beiber team up to make The Jeet Kune Do Kid?

Would Bruce drink Pepsi MAX?

Which Game of Death DVD thread #12

There are plenty of unanswered questions since he died so young, but asking them dozens of different ways in dozens of different threads isn't going to get you any closer to the answers. Understandable, though... but at some point you have to move on.

kungfusamurai

I sent Mark a PM suggesting there should be a Bruce Lee forum because of the number of Bruce specific topics. I think it could attract even more people if everything Bruce was put in it's own section.

KFS

I totally get the point here but is it not just a case of ignoring the Bruce Lee threads and creating your own?

I mean no offence but this is not a mega popular forum. I'm a HUGE boxing fan and there are numerous sites which have thousands and thousands of members. They are wary of spamming because if the same people create dozens of threads after a fight then it's a full force nightmare.

This board never gets clogged up, so why the panic? Bruce Lee related threads are still threads and the guy was infinitely more interesting and captivating than anyone else in the genre, before or since, so his popularity on these boards should be expected. I'm a huge fan of Jackie, Sammo, Biao, Donnie, Tony Jaa et al but what do you want me to write about? Post some new threads and show the direction you want others to go in.

I totally get the point here but is it not just a case of ignoring the Bruce Lee threads and creating your own?

Sometimes people don't take the time out to use the search engine... Certain questions, comments, ideas, etc. can be added to an existing thread. It interrupts the flow of current threads, and is rude. Take the "Looking for a title of a movie..." threads... There's hundreds of them. They should go under one. That way people can refer to it and find answers to questions asked many a time over.

I mean no offence but this is not a mega popular forum. I'm a HUGE boxing fan and there are numerous sites which have thousands and thousands of members. They are wary of spamming because if the same people create dozens of threads after a fight then it's a full force nightmare.

This is a very popular forum. You're relatively new here, however, there are many a member who have supported this site for years. That's an irresponsible statement and a slap to the face of those who've fought, literally, to keep it going. I guess that's why you can post comments like that. Some of you spam crazily, and it's quite annoying. However, the members here are generally very nice... and they don't have to be, because at some sites they ban you for the slightest infractions. Appreciate the cube.

This board never gets clogged up, so why the panic? Bruce Lee related threads are still threads and the guy was infinitely more interesting and captivating than anyone else in the genre, before or since, so his popularity on these boards should be expected. I'm a huge fan of Jackie, Sammo, Biao, Donnie, Tony Jaa et al but what do you want me to write about? Post some new threads and show the direction you want others to go in.

There are plenty of BL supporters at KFCF and everything has a place. It's one of the reasons I started the Bruce Lee Central here. You need to become a member first, but one can post as much BL material there as they want without stepping on the toes of members who like to share outside of the Lee experience. "Utilize what's useful, discard what is useless, and make the experience your own."

I am only writing from my perspective, although I'm certain others feel the same.