Lady hermit

bobo

Hi, i know it's not due out till tomorrow but if anyone happens to get it early i would appreciate if you could tell me if the english dub is the original old school or a new dub. i already have the IVL version and i have this one on pre order--so it's just to satisfy my curiosity. thanks.:wink:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I can't even tell. lol

Something doesn't sound right about it.

It's almost as if they made it "sound" like an old school dub, when in fact, it might be new.

Now I'm curious. lol Anyone?

I am listening to the English dub now. Some of the dub voices are very familiar; it could be this audio track is in a better condition than a lot of others that have made their way to legit Shaw DVDs.

Brother Fang is certain this is the "Old School" dub!:bigsmile:

picked up my copy this morning and yes it is the old school original dub and a pretty good one at that. the sound seems to be exceptionally good on this one. i always liked the IVL mandarin version but with this dub it went from great to fantastic. now the question is---are FUNIMATION going to do any more shaw bros movies ?:bigsmile::wink:

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Great news on the english dub! I'm getting it sooner than later. Just picked up Web Of Death! Gonna watch it this weekend.

Archived