Nightwatch (Russian)

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

This film is getting a US DVD release soon. I recently saw the trailer for it on the Transporter 2 DVD (I think?). I saw Nightwatch a few years ago after reading a bunch of good reviews and I thought it SUCKED. Had potential, but fell flat IMO. Also read there is a sequel recently released (or soon to be) called Daywatch. Anybody else seen it? Thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SixNineteen

Sorry for the late reply, but is this not getting an American theatrical release? I could have sworn that I saw a trailer in theaters a few months ago. Either way, I'm looking forward to it--it'll be my first real exposure to Russian cinema (what a weird statement), and the trailer made it out to be pretty epic.

OK I'm jump starting this threat again, since I never heard of these 2 movies Nightwatch/Daywatch until a co-worker of mine recommended them to me. He bragged on how great they were, so I ordered them off of Amazon.com. Upon reading the positive reviews I thought I couldn't go wrong with these 2 movies. Well let me say what was already said yes these movies had potential but in all honesty they lost its fizzle and kinda of just Sucked! I liked the storyline but it really was kinda hard to understand what the hell was going on or what really the story was suppose to be except there was a truce between the 2 clans.

froffeecoffee
OK I'm jump starting this threat again, since I never heard of these 2 movies Nightwatch/Daywatch until a co-worker of mine recommended them to me. He bragged on how great they were, so I ordered them off of Amazon.com. Upon reading the positive reviews I thought I couldn't go wrong with these 2 movies. Well let me say what was already said yes these movies had potential but in all honesty they lost its fizzle and kinda of just Sucked! I liked the storyline but it really was kinda hard to understand what the hell was going on or what really the story was suppose to be except there was a truce between the 2 clans.

I could've told you all of that without you buying them.

Yeah I'm a day late and $20 short now! :cry:

I honestly didn't even think to look if there was a thread on these movies that was stupid of me!

Archived