king kong-what do u guys think

Guest zhunaid

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

I for one grow up with the Original King Kong 1933 version, I'm only 37 but to me I could'nt wait to watch all of these movies I never missed them and this New one Looks Great, I will be there opening day.

Peter Jackson Rules!!!!!!

Guest Yakuza954

Yeah, and the movies focused too much on the battle sequences instead of the folklore and fantasy elements that made the books so fun. Quentin Tarantino's quote is a good reference, "Lord of the Rings was just another cgi-crap fest as far as I'm concerned..". And this is why I have more confidence in Peter Jackson making a CGI ape climb the Empire state building.

Guest Chen Zhen

really yakuza..when did tarantino say that?

i too dont like any of the LOTR films. i guess theyre good movies technically, but i just couldnt get into it.......then again, i couldnt get into the books neither. and the cgi really put me off too.

Guest theportlykicker

Wow, it's such a relief to actually know that there are other people who don't like LOTR. I'm like the only person I know that does'nt like LOTR.

And that Tarantino quote is hilarious.:lol

Guest Yakuza954

Quentin Tarantino ran a blog for a while where he mostly talked about movies and his upcoming projects. The best part about it was watching him put down recent Hollywood movies, I only remember 2 quotes, that LOTR one and then the one about the matrix (which actually might have been from a late night talk show)- "if I wanted to experience the Matrix I'd just stick my dick into a Nintendo".

Guest Chinatown Kid

I heard this remake was over three hours long. Don't know if I have the patience to sit through a movie that long, especially since I know how it's going to end. Always made me sad as a kid.:(

Guest zhunaid

watched kong last night.special screening.

best movie of the last 10 years.i dont like the way kong looks .

make time to go watch this movie.it does not disappoint .i am just complaing about teh running time ,over 3hrs.i wanted it to be longer.

Guest mcentepede

King Kong is a figment of american dreams. He is all scarred up and is taken out by early 20th century bi-planes. A cute blond is his weakness and he likes to watch sunsets. Godzilla has a healing factor and has gotten thru over 20 movies fighting all sorts of mean ugly gigantic monsters including King Kong. Godzilla regularly trashes Japan and anybody else who gets in his way. Add radioactive flame breath as a long range attack and his indestructible tail and no body can touch him. Did I mention his HEALING factor. Did I mention Kong's SCARS?

Guest rockandrolltroy

King Kong wasn't as good as LOTR trilogy but was an entertaining film that should be seen on the big screen for obvious giganticsm reasons. The first hour could have used some editing but I could get past it because Jackson was trying to establish solid backgrounds on all the characters of King Kong.

Archived