help identifying film

Zuranthus

it's a film i used to rent when i was a kid, figured there would be no better place to ask than here...all i remember is that it was a comedy film starring little kids, there was a short form demonstration in the beginning, one of the kids was dressed in Bruce Lee's yellow jumpsuit & there was another kid that they called Rocky/Rambo. don't remember how many kids there were but there was at least 1 girl, & the Rocky kid was there on vacation or something cause they had moved away, don't remember much of the plot either so that's about it. i really wanna re-watch this movie so any help is much appreciated

oh yeah, the film is probably from the late 80's early 90's

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it have a kung fu intro like a lot of classics?

It sounds like The Incredible Kids made in 1988, maybe, but I don't know the alternate names. It was part of a series but I haven't seen them all.

Little Bruce and Rambo are definitely in The Incredible Kids but I don't remember Bruce wearing the yellow jumpsuit.

The Little Rascals?

The Goonies?

Stand By Me?

Okay, I'm out.

what!!?? this is a kung fu forum!! why would i ask about those films here??:wink:

anyway, LUCKY SEVEN!! yes!! that's the film, watched the trailer on youtube & my childhood memories do not fail me, i will never forget that little song from the movie...looks pretty funny, i definitely want to see it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmGErvwmOAk

they really battered the hell out of those kids during the filming lol

Archived