American Ninja 2: Worst Body Doubling Ever!

Guest Markgway

i dont speak whatever language that is, so i cant read it, but if i see what i think i see, why the hell did he need a double just to walk out the room lmao

I would notice that all the time as a kid and I even read on the internet what the reason was for it but can't remember now, I might have to try dig it up again

sifu iron perm
i dont speak whatever language that is, so i cant read it, but if i see what i think i see, why the hell did he need a double just to walk out the room lmao

LOL!!

this one springs to my mind..

breakin 2 aka electric boogaloo..

check 0:49

Fat_Dragon: That was a Spanish review of the movie, and yeah that was funny.

Haha, that's pretty good.

I've always been a fan of the fall Kadeem Hardison takes in Drive at 0.15 of this video:

dupBCdKLIAE&playnext=1&list=PLD113003ABC379B11

And Jackie always said you can't get away with that in America!

Haha, that's pretty good.

I've always been a fan of the fall Kadeem Hardison takes in Drive at 0.15 of this video:

dupBCdKLIAE&playnext=1&list=PLD113003ABC379B11

And Jackie always said you can't get away with that in America!

That's true he has said this often on. The whole baody doubling thing in American Ninja 2 really anoyed me, but at the sametime it made me laugh too.

What about when Tia Carrere's character in Showdown in Little Tokyo disrobes and suddenly has huge breasts? That is one of my favorite doubles ever because it was so ridiculous it couldn't even hide behind the classic movie way to hide flaws: boobs.

Cognoscente
On 2/11/2011 at 7:15 PM, Fat_Dragon said:

He probably wasn't available for reshoots.

• Like 1

Here's another case of bad body doubling. Eddie Murphy in the original Beverly Hills Cop. He was being confronted by Victor's henchman in the restaurant and when the thug attempted to grab Murphy, Murphy's character did a throw to the thug on the table. It wasn't Murphy, but a double who looked a bit bigger than Murphy. Go to 0:31 of the clip.

• Like 3

Cognoscente

So strange for something so simple.

As a side-note, what I like about Jonathan Banks is that he is one of the most self-effacing actors ever. Not only is he okay with getting dirtied up with food but he will be okay with doing this...

(taken from Crazy Like a Fox)

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-zwpAv5B3JMXmh2aM.jpg

• Like 2