Magnolia to release "Muay Thai Giant"

mpm74

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Has this had a theatrical release or is it straight to dvd? Anyone had any luck finding a trailer?

cAe4FAyVUMg

hes the red incredible hulk lol

id mainly wanna check this out for that girl in the red boxing outfit,

who was the lil girl in Born to fight whos dad gets killed

and she high knee's the hell outta a guy lol, shes also in power kids but i havnt seen that yet either..

This extremely goofy film getting an R rating seems silly considering how much brutal violence is allowed in a PG-13 these days, and yet here we are. I guess Magnet's last R-rated Thai children's movie (POWER KIDS) did better than expected.

You know, to be honest, I think the reason the MPAA rating this and Power Kids R is a plot orchestrated by Disney (and other big studios in general) to keep a lock on children's films. Because though this movie looks stupid, it's looks a hell of a lot more entertaining than most of the dreck the major studios have been churning out for kids these days. If people want to know why I think this is a plot, then go watch the documentary This Film is Not Yet Rated.

I think I saw a clip of this featuring a talented young teenager. Hopefully in a few years she will be a future leading lady.

OpiumKungFuCracker

This movie has the potential to be the Citizen Kanes of all Citizen Kane movies!!! Anytime you have a freaking 8 foot fucking giant ball head asshole in a movie, you know it's going to be a fucking freak show and it's awesome, knee to the face, FUCK YEAH!!!!

Improvisation

Oh yeah, I got a bootleg of Somtum a few years ago on ebay. The subtitles were awful, but who gives a crap? I was laughing the entire time. I don't know how Nathan Jones keeps finding his way into all these Asian martial arts movies, but nothing could be more comical than his misplacement. This movie is seriously hilarious, especially when he eats the somtum and goes batshit.

Pretty good muay thai, too, mainly by the two young female thai fighters. Nathan Jones just does his he-man wrestling. All good stuff.

Still, though. Bring back Tony Jaa already.

Archived