Finally found the rare behind-the-scenes GOD footage w/ Kareem doing gung fu poses

Golden Arm Kid

Golden Arm Kid

You'll probably remember seeing a LOT of screenshots and photos of this shoot.

I'm not quite sure this is actually behind the scenes though. We all know that Bruce did some promo shots similar to this For Fist of Fury (Bruce had slicked back hair and wore a white suit among other shots). It could've just been for promotion of GOD.

Also I find the outtakes after the black and white footage interesting. They actually don't look like outtakes at all (the first parts at least), more like alternative shots. I REALLY like Bruce's body language in these parts. Namely when Bruce leans his bamboo on his shoulder for his "This bamboo becomes a sword!" line. The body language is very cool and you can really tell Hai Tien is a slick, stylish, cocky character.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally found it eh? 'lol It's been around for many years. Glad you caught up. :wink:

And yes, alternate takes are still known as outtakes. It basically means 'takes' that were taken 'out' or left out of the final film. :bigsmile:

th_workingon.jpg

gggrrr.jpgBRUCELEEWAYOFTHEDRAGON-01.jpgG0DOFFSHOOTS94.jpg

G0DOFFSHOOTS93.jpg

god016.jpg

Golden Arm Kid
Finally found it eh? 'lol It's been around for many years. Glad you caught up. :wink:

And yes, alternate takes are still known as outtakes. It basically means 'takes' that were taken 'out' or left out of the final film. :bigsmile:

th_workingon.jpg

gggrrr.jpgBRUCELEEWAYOFTHEDRAGON-01.jpgG0DOFFSHOOTS94.jpg

G0DOFFSHOOTS93.jpg

god016.jpg

Wow. I feel totally stupid now lol. Sometimes I forget that most people here are better at finding totally new and rare stuff than me haha. I'm finding new photos and info and whatnot from the posters here. Sorry for the probable repost lol.

ShaOW!linDude
Wow. I feel totally stupid now lol. Sometimes I forget that most people here are better at finding totally new and rare stuff than me haha. I'm finding new photos and info and whatnot from the posters here. Sorry for the probable repost lol.

Hey, don't. That was new for me so thanks for finding it.

That's the great thing about these forums. What's old hat for some is brand new for others.

Archived