Masters of Horror

Guest Druust

Anyone seen the Showtime series "Masters of Horror"?

I recently saw the series and only 3 or 4 episodes really stood out to me. The best was easily "Cigarette Burns" by John Carpenter. That short haunted me for days. I think they are coming out on DVD this year, two episodes at a time. Pick up Cigarette Burns when it comes out if you love horror. Also, Miike did an episode but it was too terrifying to show on Showtime lol, so it will only be released on DVD.

John D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest venomsfreak

It figures, the one episode (Miike's) I was looking forward to the most is not going to be shown. I vaguely remember reading that there is some kind of abortion scene(?) in Miikes that flipped out the censors. I guess we'll have to wait for the DVD.

I agree that "Cigarette Burns" was the only episode that was really kind of creepy. I thought most of the episodes were too preidictable, and a few were really stupid.

Guest Johnnie freeze

i likes the episode with that demonic looking cannibal lady that would eat both people and animals, and screw the guy taking care of her until he tries to kill her...pretty weird stuff.

Archived