Mr & Mrs Incredible

galvatron1976

galvatron1976

Movie review: Mr & Mrs Incredible

It's a fluff movie so don't expect too much from this year's Chinese New Year offering.

Courtesy of GSC

Director: Vincent Kok

Who's in it: Louis Koo, Sandra Ng, Wen Zhang, Wang Po-chieh

What's it about: Louis aka Gazer Warrior and Sandra aka Aroma Woman play a couple with incredible powers, who've retired sometime in the colossal time. But all that's about to change as they both get caught in a suspicious martial tournament that's to be held in their village.

Why we like it: Sandra mixes up her flamboyant, rough image (she's popularly known for) well with Louis' deadpan trademark - the both have a great chemistry together and it shows on screen. We also find ourselves tickled with the silly moments.

Why we don't: Outlandish plot and effects seem to throw us offguard and we couldn't help but keep twitching in our chairs because the storyline sometimes don't make sense. And our mind kept flashing back to Hollywood's 'The Incredibles' - they may be two different films but they have the same title! I know, I know, we're a little judgemental like that.

Verdict: We'll be honest, it's a fun frill-less film to watch with the whole family, because at the end of the day, you'll be laughing although some parts don't make sense. It's okay, you can shelve this after you're done with it.

Link

http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/movies/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4618263

Have anyone watching this movies here already?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been pondering what movies to watch when i make my way to HK next week. This was one them. Sounds like this might be the silly Chinese new year movie to check out. Was thinking about seeing all's well ends well 2011. Just seeing Donnie Yen play a comedic role as a makeup artist might be worth the price of admission.

Movie review: Mr & Mrs Incredible

I[B]t's a fluff movie so don't expect too much from this year's Chinese New Year offering.

Courtesy of GSC

Director: Vincent Kok

Who's in it: Louis Koo, Sandra Ng, Wen Zhang, Wang Po-chieh

What's it about: Louis aka Gazer Warrior and Sandra aka Aroma Woman play a couple with incredible powers, who've retired sometime in the colossal time. But all that's about to change as they both get caught in a suspicious martial tournament that's to be held in their village.

Why we like it: Sandra mixes up her flamboyant, rough image (she's popularly known for) well with Louis' deadpan trademark - the both have a great chemistry together and it shows on screen. We also find ourselves tickled with the silly moments.

Why we don't: Outlandish plot and effects seem to throw us offguard and we couldn't help but keep twitching in our chairs because the storyline sometimes don't make sense. And our mind kept flashing back to Hollywood's 'The Incredibles' - they may be two different films but they have the same title! I know, I know, we're a little judgemental like that.

Verdict: We'll be honest, it's a fun frill-less film to watch with the whole family, because at the end of the day, you'll be laughing although some parts don't make sense. It's okay, you can shelve this after you're done with it.

Link

http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/movies/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4618263

Have anyone watching this movies here already?

Archived