Point The Finger Of Death (1977) Jimmy Wang Yu

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Or is also called, 'One Arm Chivalry Fight Against One Arm Chivalry', another fine entry in the One-Armed Swordsman saga... Jimmy Wang Yu probably the best crippled fighter in all of cinema...

What I learn from this movie is that If I ever encounter a concubine in need of help make sure you bring along with you a sword because she will likely poison the arm.. Then use that sword to chop off that arm yourself...

If there's one movie in need of a remastered print it has to be this one for the new kids on the block that's just getting into this genre...

The KFC crew reviewed it awhile back, here's the link if interested....

http://www.kungfucinema.com/one-arm-chivalry-fight-against-one-arm-chivalry-dvd-fourth-strike-6743

spearman lo tat

lol! i liked this movie alot. it featured a lot of familiar faces & i kinda liked this variation of the truncated sword. i was first introduced to the phrase "i couldn't give a ten-cent damn" (damn!) in this flick, and Wang Yu is, well, that dude! and his battle against the four lamas is wickedly good!

• Like 1