HKTVB DVD Anyone have this?

sdog2006

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The set does apparently include clips from some of the same shows that Bruce appeared in, but no Bruce im afraid...

tangshandaxiong

It is said that all of the BL footage from "Enjoy yourself tonight"-show and others have been destroyed or wiped. I personally don`t believe that as screencaps (not photos from TV screen) of actual footage do exist. Maybe there are people who recorded the shows at home with their VCR`s but nothing has been released/leaked to the public yet. This for example is from said show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kMgks87x-I

Golden Arm Kid

So they release a DVD covering mostly everything on HKTV over several years but decide to just burn/trash Bruce's segments?

Something smells like carp. Yes CARP.

Secret Executioner

My guess would be they didn't include the Bruce Lee footage to avoid paying royalties to the estate or getting a lawsuit for distributing the material without their consent.

Its bullshit, i have seen footage of the same shows Bruce appeared in from this DVD so there is no way only parts of them were destroyed.

I heard that a Japanese collector bought the footage which would not surprise me.

Archived