Anyone know about these?

Jstn

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WuxiaFan

This website is a crap outfit. I would not buy from them! Many members have had problems with them and I don't think they have anything legit.

:cool:

As this could turn into an "Is it a bootleg or not?" thread (hint, hint!) I want to pose a quick question myself.

I recently purchased the Ground Zero double feature of "Goose Boxer" and "Along Came a Tiger." The disk was a simply DVD with the titles printed on it in black lettering. It looked very underwhelming and left me wondering whether I'd bought a bootleg or whether Ground Zero just cut corners when putting out their films. Anyone?

As this could turn into an "Is it a bootleg or not?" thread (hint, hint!) I want to pose a quick question myself.

I recently purchased the Ground Zero double feature of "Goose Boxer" and "Along Came a Tiger." The disk was a simply DVD with the titles printed on it in black lettering. It looked very underwhelming and left me wondering whether I'd bought a bootleg or whether Ground Zero just cut corners when putting out their films. Anyone?

DM, I've bought a few myself over the years and got the same thing. I always wondered about those discs. Seems like bootleg to me, though; can't say for sure.

Thanks for the info on those movies everyone!

Archived