Kill or Be Killed on Netflix

TheFlyingPanda

TheFlyingPanda

Some of you must know this already. Just tuned into Netflix on my iphone at work (I know, but I multitask:wink:) and Kill or Be Killed is available for "instant watch" only. I haven't found a DVD version of the film yet, but the Netfix copy looks very good! I'm having some laughs, love the super cheese! Last time I saw this movie, I think I was about 8 or 9 years old, but I've seen part 2 a few times on television. I don't know if its cut, I'm sure someone on the forum would know this info.Tune in fellow Martial arts fans and enjoy the Swiss cheese! :bigsmile:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude
this was also known as karate kills right?

I have it on vhs somewhere..was there a sequel?

Yep......KILL AND KILL AGAIN.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_23?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=kill+and+kill+again+dvd&sprefix=kill+and+kill+again+dvd

(Is that price jacked up or what?)

I watched them both........I guess it's been over 20 yrs. ago.

KOBK was always the better one to me. KAKA has its moments but is a real cheese fest at times. I could stand to watch them again though.

TheFlyingPanda

I think they took it off Netfix stream now, for some reason or another? Yes that price on Amazon is ridicules, especially that there is no real good quality copy on DVD that I know of. I have the VHS copy too, witch I ripped on to a DVD. They are both Cheeseball fests, but that's whats fun. KOBK (I agree) is less cheese.

OpiumKungFuCracker
I think they took it off Netfix stream now, for some reason or another? Yes that price on Amazon is ridicules, especially that there is no real good quality copy on DVD that I know of. I have the VHS copy too, witch I ripped on to a DVD. They are both Cheeseball fests, but that's whats fun. KOBK (I agree) is less cheese.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn I should've watch it when I had the chance, FUCK!!!!!:tinysmile_angry2_t:

TheFlyingPanda
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn I should've watch it when I had the chance, FUCK!!!!!:tinysmile_angry2_t:

I know man. it looked the best I've ever seen it (quality wise) hope they put it back up, maybe I could rip it from the stream.

The first film - under the title KARATE KILL - is available on a very cheap region 2 DVD. Check eBay.

Alas, no sign of KOBK.

Archived