Re-Kill (2011)

AlbertV

Twitch has announced information on a new zombie film coming out called RE-KILL.

re_kill.jpg

The film involves a post apocalyptic war between zombies, known as Reanimates and humans after 85% percent of the world's population has been decimated. The Reanimates are segregated into zones but are policed by a quasi-SWAT team who are ordered to "re-kill" the Reanimates to prevent another outbreak.

The film stars Roger Cross, Danielle Alonso, and one of KFC's favorites, Scott Adkins.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Adkins? Really?

How cool would it be to see "Boyka" kicking in the heads of zombies? Keeping my fingers crossed.:tongue:

Adkins? Really?

How cool would it be to see "Boyka" kicking in the heads of zombies? Keeping my fingers crossed.:tongue:

yea thats what ive been saying,it prolly wont happen but id love to see adkins Guyver kick a Zombie lol

26_fGZXseZk

ShaOW!linDude

I saw a zombie take a kick to the gut at about the 1:24 mark. Adkins, maybe? Had to be.

Thanks for finding the trailer, F_D.

Love zombie films. I'll be waiting. And hoping the director and producers had the good sense to let Adkins go martial on the flesh-eaters. (At least for 10 mins.)

I saw a zombie take a kick to the gut at about the 1:24 mark. Adkins, maybe? Had to be.

Thanks for finding the trailer, F_D.

Love zombie films. I'll be waiting. And hoping the director and producers had the good sense to let Adkins go martial on the flesh-eaters. (At least for 10 mins.)

Damn good eye ShaO

its not a Guyver kick but its m-a lol hopefully it is adkins

2e23zv6.jpg

blue_skies

again from IMDB I've found this new movie starring Scott Adkins. Not sure if this will strictly be a martial-arts movie but since its starring Scott Adkins I figured I would post here. :tongue:

It's been 5 years since the outbreak that wiped out 85% of the world's population, but the war between Re-Animates (Re-Ans) and Humans wages on. Most of the major cities are still uninhabitable. Within the few surviving cities, the Re-Ans have been segregated into "zones" and are policed by the R-Division of the QUASI S.W.A.T. Unit who hunt to re-kill the Re-Ans in the hope of quelling a second outbreak.

Sounds like it could be a very entertaining zombie movie and will hopefully showcase Scott Adkins talents. Apparently this is in post-production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612319/

Archived