Possible New MATRIX Movies?

ShaOW!linDude

ShaOW!linDude

This is interesting.

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/01/keanu-says-more-matrix.php

Speaking for myself.......I'd be interested in more. I'm concerned as to what else they could do or what direction it will go in. Will the story be prequel or sequel? I reckon ideas are still being kicked around though 2 treatments are ready.

Wonder if the Wachowski Bros. will actually direct these, too.

(Note the disclaimer at the beginning of the article.)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated how #3 ended it really just left you like WTF! I'm still lost did he die or what? And all the Superman flying shit comeon now! This was a trilogy that started off great the sequel was excellent as far as action goes but the last part sucked just like Pirates of the Caribbean #3 So my question is do we need another Matrix?

froffeecoffee

It's already been confirmed this speaking engagement didn't occur. So no further Matrix stories. I don't think I'd want anymore Matrix films because it felt like Revolutions was the final chapter.

A prequel was already done with the Animatrix release. But I'm sure the Matrix could be expanded on with another film or two. But it would have to be real good.

The Amazing Psycho Per

When I first heard they were doing sequels to The Matrix (Reloaded and Revolutions), I was very skeptical. I thought the first one was self contained and clear enough, so I didn't see were this could go. And as far as I'm concerned, I was right to be skeptic. While I don't think the sequels were awful or anything, I don't think they are in the same league as the first one. To me, The Matrix was the perfect balance of style, action and substance. The sequels: much more style with snippets of akwardly inserted philosophical concepts.

So do I think this needs more sequels? Definately not. It should've stopped at the first.

They milked the Matrix franchise to death. I don't know what else they can add without destroying it. By the 3rd movie it had lost the magic the first one had.

That i agree the two other Matrix flims weren't as good as the first one.

Archived