kung fu film show in london 25th Feb

rdenn

Chivalry Deadly Feud & iron monkey in its original language with subs to be shown for its first time at the Chinese Community Centre , 9 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9SN nearest tube Russell Square Entry fee is £10.00 show starts at 7.00pm and ends at 10.00pm, clip below of chivalry deadly feud

4ebaIVMTOnU

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yang Wu Liang

I'm thinking about coming down for this one, the film looks great but I'll have to stay in a hotel for the night, should be a good night though!

I'm thinking about coming down for this one, the film looks great but I'll have to stay in a hotel for the night, should be a good night though!

it will be a good night expect a noisy crowd, only 1 response, wheres the uk crew on this forum ?

I'll be there for sure....Cant miss it.

Chivalry Deadly Feuds will be interesting Considering many of us aint seen it before.

IRON MONKEY....Seen it many times...One of my all time favorite Animal Shapes Movie....Will be Really good to watch with other KF Fans....and hopefully atmosphere will be as good as MS was.

Damn we need a KFC community here in the states, especially in Texas....

Agreed!! I'm very jealous of you London chaps. In my neck of the woods there are very few KF fans here in Middle-of-nowhere-ville, USA.

Everyone here has one of two hobbies... huntin or bull ridin:laluot_08:

It's a good thing I at least have this forum to keep me sane.

Damn. I'm only in the UK until the 5th of Feb; I would've loved to have come to this. Any chance you could shift the screening to the 4th? :tongue:

• Administrator

Yo, I've never seen CHIVALRY DEADLY FEUD so I'd love to check it out, but IRON MONKEY? Damn, if I had the dough, I'd be chartering a flight and filling it up with some yankkes to fly over there and join you guys! Have a good time. IRON MONKEY in the theater? I'm green with envy. :nerd:

• Administrator
^ill remember you while puffin on a philly blunt and shakin to the supreme shapes...peace!!!

LOL Is that a REAL Philly blunt? Or is somebody over there just frontin'? :smile: I only ask because I heard that customs at Philly's airport tend to frown upon that sort of export. :bigsmile:

sifu iron perm
LOL Is that a REAL Philly blunt? Or is somebody over there just frontin'? :smile: I only ask because I heard that customs at Philly's airport tend to frown upon that sort of export. :bigsmile:

hahaha...yo my man..ive been in south philly with the akhis..

the philly blunt status has been copied and immitated over in London..with a blessing!

its always nice to get blessed before a good kung fu flick is switched on..

as it goes..im about to watch world of drunken master in a bit..

sifu iron perm

Well done Rdenn & crew, had so much fun tonight!

Chivalry feud was something Funky..brilliant sword play, funny twisted characters and the surreal bits was the icing.

Nice ending to a terrific start with Iron Monkey uncut version.

Was at the Show in London a few hours ago. It was really GOOD, the turnout wasn't so great...I think about 30 odd peeps turned up. Evan though....Still enjoyed it alot.

Atmosphere was awesome especially for IRON MONKEY.....A lot of noise and Excitement could be heard throughout the whole movie.

Chivalry Deadly Feud was the 2nd movie played....Which I thought was a GOOD movie....It had its moments but was at time quite a weird movie but still enjoyable....Had enough Laughs watching it but still End Fight was really GOOD.

Also met Rdenn and peringaten at the showing..who were great guys. Hopefully there will be more Late Night showings like this in the future and get a Bigger Crowd to come and Support it.

Here is a clips I recorded from my iphone of Chivalry Deadly Feud :

ApBa9LnG3JU4

thanks to those that made it, hopefully more people will reach next time and also this should be a monthly thing so i will keep you all posted.

sifu iron perm
thanks to those that made it, hopefully more people will reach next time and also this should be a monthly thing so i will keep you all posted.

is there a possibility to show 1 classic Fu and maybe a new wave type of flick afterwards?

just to mix things up a bit..

Archived