PSYCHO II

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

This came out on R1 DVD a couple of weeks ago in a new 16:9 transfer. I got the DVD a few days ago it was excellent. The film is better than ever and the print has never looked so good. If your only memory of this is from a full frame TV screening for 10-15 years ago... give it another try. For under $10 it's a bargain. :hat

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sevenhooks

I haven't seen this since it came out in the theaters.

I just remember the ending with the shovel - WHACK!!!

Everybody in the theater shouted out "OH SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!" in unison.

Guest Markgway

I was only 3 years old when this came out... so my first viewing was on a rental tape when I was 11.

It's the only film that I can recall giving me nightmares as a child. :o

For its money the new DVD is well worth checking out, my friend. It's a horror movie how horror movies SHOULD be made: with tons of suspense and class.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Ahh yeeeaahh!! October baby!! My favorite time of the year. Bring on the calssic horror filx!! Oh, and yeah, Halloween 2 is pretty good too.:D

Guest killer meteor

Psycho II is an important film to me as it was the first grown-up - i.e. post Hammer - horror film I saw and I love it.

Last thing I saw Meg Tilly in was Body Snatchers. She also appeared in a TV version of Carmilla as part of Shelley Duvall's Nightmare Classics

Seen this at the drive in, with one of the Amityville horrors (if I remember correctly)when I was a kid, what ever happened to all the drive-ins? That was the best place to see horror movies.

Archived