New: The Incredible Hulk TV Series

daisho2004

Has anyone heard about this it sounds very promising.

Guillermo del Toro and David Eick to Board Incredible Hulk?by Silas Lesnick

Nov 16th, 2010 In negotiations to develop the television series for ABC and Marvel

The recently announced "Incredible Hulk" television series has found potential showrunners in the form of Guillermo del Toro and David Eick, reports Deadline.

Del Toro and Eick are said to be in negotiations for the series, to be produced between ABC Studios and Marvel TV. According to the article, it will feature a Dr. Bruce Banner in his 20's and will mix CGI with practical effects to depict the Hulk on-screen.

Del Toro and Eick are expected to work together on the story with Eick drafting the script and del Toro potentially attached to direct the pilot as well as develop the look of the Hulk himself. Though no specific timeline has been confirmed, Deadline suspects a fall 2012 premiere.

Del Toro is best known for his career as directing with projects like Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinthwhile Eick has acted as Executive Producer on the rebooted "Battlestar Galactica" and its subsequent spinoffs.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

I knew this and some other ideas were being kicked around but this is the 1st I've heard of del Toro's attachment to the project. Cool.

I know with Guillermo del Toro it is sure to be good. I cannot wait for him to do the prequel to the Lord of the Rings: The Hobbit in 2 parts.

ShaOW!linDude

Dude, he's not doing that anymore. He bailed out. They were taking too long getting their act together. (Heehee! Good pun if I say so myself.:tongue:) I believe Peter Jackson is back at the helm of that project now.

Archived