First Full Scene from No Budget "BLOOD TIES"

Kely McClung

Hi guys!

So much news coming soon on our release and World Premiere (minus our festival run)

BloodTiessml.jpg

This is quick introduction and one of many many fight scenes - filmed on the camera of its day - the DVX100! Available light, crew of 2, in Bangkok

Thanks again for all the forum support... more clips and news coming... kely

IXjYTrv2rAU

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeathFuMaster

Looks great. I actually won this movie in a contest recently and I will definitely do a review of it on here as soon as I recieve it and watch it.

I'm thrilled to share that "Blood Ties" - our 20K feature film - is making it's WORLD PREMIERE (sans festival run) on February 11th outside of Atlanta, GA.

The Red Carpet event is being put on by our distributor Afterlight Pictures, and will not only screen at least 2 times that Friday night, it is being scheduled for at least a 1 week run (with box office).

BLOOD TIES WORLD PREMIERE

Tickets went on sale this morning on movietickets.com for the Aurora Cineplex, the FB page is spreading and filling up fast, and our trailer will be running in front of other R rated pictures for the next few weeks - "True Grit, " Black Swan," "The Fighter," etc...

BloodTiesWorldPremiere.jpg

Zeke Flatten and Afterlight Pictures are in negotiation with other theaters, and our concurrent DVD release starts February 15th... more news coming...

If we can do it - anybody can! We hope when you see it you, you like it!

Respects to all...

Kely McClung

Archived