Revenge of Ninja, Rage of Honor and American Ninja triple pack

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

I got this for $5 at Best Buy. Revenge of the Ninja is a really fun, really cheesy movie, and action packed! I loved it. It doesn't get any better than a tiny Kane Kosugi vs the blonde woman!

Are the other 2 as good?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For fiver that was excellent deal.I dunno about ROH but american ninja is great fun.Unfortunately sequels are not that good but original I would put as "must see" list if recommend martial art movies for novice.Nothing to take serious there,just very cheesy and entertaining:bigsmile:

ShaOW!linDude

"Rage Of Honor" is kind of meh in places. It has its moments though. I personally didn't care for the end.

I think you'll enjoy "American Ninja", too.

Guest Markgway

American Ninja is probably the best of the US-produced Ninja movies.

A shame the decent first sequel wasn't given a quality anamorphic release. Instead it was dumped on a double feature with the lame-o Part 3 in full frame.

American Ninja is probably the best of the US-produced Ninja movies.

I agree.

But I think the most entertaining is Ninja III: The Domination. The opening scene alone is what makes it worth a watch (a ninja slaughtering a bunch of golf players, a personal fantasy of mine ;)

Enter the Ninja feels the best, as far as the look (something ruggid about it), but is easily overshadowed by its overall lameness.

ShaOW!linDude
I saw that the main site didnt have a review for American Ninja so I took care of that :)

And I'm glad you did. You wrote about the "late" Steve James and I was, like, "Why is AV doing that?" I didn't know until I looked him up on Wikipedia that he passed away on Dec. 18,1991 from pancreatic cancer. I never knew and had always wondered what happened to him.

Wouldn't it have been great to have him and Michael Jai White pair up today as brothers or a father/son duo? Now I'm bummed.:cry:

DeathFuMaster

Thanks for posting about this set. Are the movies in separate cases or just all in one big case? Is the quality pretty good? I looked it up on Amazon and will probably buy a copy since separately these movies are way more than that.

Morgoth Bauglir
Thanks for posting about this set. Are the movies in separate cases or just all in one big case? Is the quality pretty good? I looked it up on Amazon and will probably buy a copy since separately these movies are way more than that.

It's 3 movies on 1 disc. I didn't see any pic quality issues, though my TV is only about 25 inches. All are widescreen.

One of u guys should take a snap of your dvd so we can see the cover , ive been to site after site ebay amazon bestbuy etc, and the set is so new none have the cover up,they all say pic coming soon...

Dude, thanks for that. Nice find.

All I can say is it's about time! I just hope they won't be in FS format.

You're welcome. Hopefully we will be getting all of Sho's movies on dvd. It's took them long enough....

Archived