Skirmish 1981 Escrima movie?

TheFlyingPanda

TheFlyingPanda

Skirmish is said(in a review) to have some good Kali Escrima action. The film is with Daniel Inosanto. Dose this movie even exist? I cant find nothing on it. I thought I had most martial arts films with Escrima action until I cam across some righting about this! Unless this movie goes under some other title (and I tried Escrima, which is said to mean Skirmish), but that didn't work. I guess the film is a mystery.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFlyingPanda

Mysterious indeed. One theory is its under another name? I would like to ask my Sifu since he studied under Inosanto. I've only briefly talked to Inosanto in a few training seminars.

I use to have it on vhs it was released in UK big box vhs, sold it ages ago, I will ask my mates if they have a copy, I want the other films he did.

TheFlyingPanda

Grand Master Angel was the man! Thanks for the link, That's another one on my list! Back in 93 when I first started studying Eskrema, the first book I read about the subject was on Grandmaster Angel Cabales.

BLOOD TIES' Kely McClung also wrote and starred in a 1994 action film called STICKFIGHTER that focused on escrima.

TheFlyingPanda

"STICKFIGHTER"

I could swear I've seen that tile before, perhaps at the video store. I'll check it out.

Archived