Napoleon Dynamite

Guest Chinatown Kid

Guest Chinatown Kid

Anybody seen this rather offbeat but charming little film? When I first seen it I really didn't know what to make of it but after repeated viewings I've grown quite fond of it. It's rather quirky characters are quite charming and the story is sweet and endearing. And Jon Header proved that some white people can dance!:lol Vote for Pedro!;)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limubai2000

I missed this in the theater and saw it on HBO, I loved it! Wish I had seen it on the big screen. When news of ND2 broke I was quite happy!

This movie came up in conversation the other day, a friend said I have to watch it, I'm really behind in the comedys, I haven't seen 40 year old virgin, or the wedding crashers yet, time to give the kung fu movies a rest fot a few nights, as I love nothing better than a good comedy, to bad they're few and far between.

Guest Chen Zhen

Wedding Crashers is a solid film. i was expecting total crap, but was surprised...not a great film, but it was good. if ur a fan of Owen Wilson or Vince Vaughn (in particular) u'll like this film.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Me and my kids love Napoleon Dynomite! My 4 year old always throws out one-liners from the movie, cracks me up. My mother in law is from that same small town the movie was shot in. The incident where the cow gets shot in front of the school bus actually happened. Funniest part of the whole film for me was Rex kwan do. When he says "You think anybody wants to be kicked in the head by somebody wearing these pants?" :lol Deffinitely a film that gets funnier after multiple viewings.

Guest limubai2000

I was expecting Wedding Crashers and 40yr Old Virgin to both suck badly. Was totally surprised that I smiled and laughed through most of Wedding Crashers. 40yr Old Virgin is probably one of the best written films I've ever seen, and the acting is all around great. A awesome film, the DVD has the deleted scenes and they would have made it more hilarious.

"What do we look like? Al Queda? Go f&ck a goat!" << fav line

Guest Chinatown Kid

I like Owen Wilson, especially when he's teamed with Ben Stiller or Vince Vaugne like in Starsky & Hutch and Meet The Parents. Also liked DodgeBall. I got a kick out of Chuck Norris's cameo as a judge in the latter.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

I dont know if Napolean Dynamite is the worst film ever made or a piece of absolute genius, I'm still undecided, if that makes any sense!

I liked both Wedding Crashers and 40 Year old Virgin, both well written and acted IMO, well worth checking out

Guest Soda drink

It's an odd film because that type of quirky humor is right up my ally - but I only laughed out loud once and maybe a few chuckles and that's it.

its a great family movie though.

Archived