Movies that need to be on dvd remastered: Young Dragons, Kung Fu Kids 1 and 2???

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

ms1938.jpg&t=1

Fusubs, Jamal, Haz, you guys gotta do a project on this movie!!!!

3 Ninjas copied heavily from this movie, story and characters...

Do u guys remember this movie??? Why isn't this little gem released on DVD by fortune star or something??? Have you seen the price they're asking for on Ebay???? A hundred and something dollars, that's crazy!!!! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

I thought To Kill A Mastermind was a hard sought oddity, but this movie is buried in obscurity.. They have the full movie dubbed on youtube which you can watch.. Part 2 is also on youtube but just little clips of it...

Young Dragons:

Young Dragons the Kung Fu Kids part 2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a good, widescreen, widely available edition of Jeff Speakman's first & best movie (Street Knight would be good to see, too). I'd also like to see a nice edition of The Challenge starring Scott Glenn & Toshiro Mifune available on dvd, I enjoyed that one. Why aren't these currently available?!

I'd like to see a good, widescreen, widely available edition of Jeff Speakman's first & best movie (Street Knight would be good to see, too). !

...Agree!!!!!

Fong Sai Yuk 2 needs to be done!

There's a fan-made edition of FSY2, using the uncut and remastered French print and re-translated subtitles. It's on ADC.

ShaOW!linDude
I'd like to see a good, widescreen, widely available edition of Jeff Speakman's first & best movie (Street Knight would be good to see, too). I'd also like to see a nice edition of The Challenge starring Scott Glenn & Toshiro Mifune available on dvd, I enjoyed that one. Why aren't these currently available?!

DUDE!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!

Speakman's dvd for "Perfect Weapon" should be in a markdown bin by now. What the holdup?

I've looked for the "The Challenge" for years. I love that movie. I caught that on the big screen when I was in high school. That's another one that should show up in a markdown bin by now.

WHY is there no wide-screen version dvd of "The Octagon"? Every one of them I find is full-screen. I saw that in the theater, too. I know there's a WS of it. What's the deal?!!!

There's a fan-made edition of FSY2, using the uncut and remastered French print and re-translated subtitles. It's on ADC.

I really meant an official release but what's this unofficial one? ADC?

I really meant an official release but what's this unofficial one? ADC?

Fan-made = made by a fan. ADC = Asian DVD Club. Google is your friend here:wink:

Although it's fairly decent, I wouldn't call the NEW edition of The Victim remastered. Picture quality ain't quite up to par to a normal remaster print.

ShaOW!linDude
Drunken Tai Chi

The Victim

Pedicab Driver

Enter the Fat Dragon

License to Steal

yes

Yes

YES

YES

YES!!!

A resounding YES!! to the Sammo films mentioned!

Also, to get some of Lee Tso Nam's better movies remasterd, subbed and wide-screen, now that would be something!

EAGLE'S CLAW, SHAOLIN vs. LAMA,, FATAL NEEDLES vs. FATAL FISTS... the list goes on...

I never really manged to sit through the dubbed GARBAGE versions of those flicks that are on offer at Ebay or at the usual, hmm... "fan sites".

Also I'd like to send a humble request at Joy Sales adress: please make DVDs (not just VCDs) available of REBELLIOUS REIGN and SHAOLIN PLOT !!

Although it's fairly decent, I wouldn't call the NEW edition of The Victim remastered. Picture quality ain't quite up to par to a normal remaster print.

Well considering that most of the films I'd like to see remastered are currently available at VHS level at best, I guess beggers can't afford to be too choosy. I wish some of my favourite Taiwanese swordplay movies were available in such high quality.

Reel Power Stunts

I saw this DVD and would definitely say it's not remastered. I compared it to my UK Eastern Heroes DVD (4:3 letterbox widescreen, Cantonese & Eng Audio, English subs). The EH version is sharper and has more picture info. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Germans used the EH disc to create their "16:9" one. I'll be sticking with the EH disc.

victimcomparison.jpg

Archived