need help with a move lil to go by

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i know most likely i will never see these 2 movies again but its worth the try.i have lil to go buy dont remember much about these movies but they where really good.

the first movie was a ninja/kung fu flick dont know if it was by shaw brothers,golden harvest,ocean shores ect.i think not for shore but david chiang or maybe ti lung could have been in the movie not even shore about that.and the only thing a have to go buy is there was ninjas in it in blue ninja uniforms it was like a ninja clan in blue ninja uniforms.and the movie was well put together they played it on tv 1 time back in the 80s i know there was not much to go on but there not to much movies with a ninja clan in blue ninja uniform i am hopping maybe one of use can help.

the second movie there was a guy in a black cape hew had daggers on the inside of the cape they where throwing daggers he played the bad guy in the movie and there where a couple of other of people he was with that where all bad too there was one good guy in the movies fighting all these other bad guys.the movie is not two champions of shaolin you might get it confused with movie am looking for thanks for any info.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i found one of the movies i was looking for the second one.now if i could find the first one wich i know is going to be tuff.the ninja/kung fu movie i figured is a rare movie because i never seen it on the internet all the websites i been on looking for that movie i never seen it.i would probaly think i would know it if i saw the cover of the movie but i could be wrong.any body got any info on the movie please let me know even if your not shore but think you know what the movie is throw out some names thanks.

Archived