Bruce Lee - Penthouse Article

hutchy1111

Hi all,

Not quite sure who has already seen this controversial article about Bruce Lee, ‘The deadliest Man on the Planet,’ The Life and Death of Bruce Lee by Albert Goldman.

Below is the link to the article and I must say it contains stuff that will shock you!

I’m sure that you already know that there has been a seriously good number of quality posts on here lately about Bruce Lee and they have all been great to read – pretty much addictive to be honest!!

Take a read of this link and see what you think and let us all know your thoughts, ideas, beliefs and conclusions!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14666372/Bruce-Lee-Penthouse-Article

I read the first several pages so far - it's nothing I haven't heard before. I think the question that always needs to be asked is "what is the source?". What I would give to read some historical studies journal handle this topic appropriately.

I read this a few years back and I believe some of the work to be accurate, however, you must understand what you're dealing with here.

Goldman was a mean, twisted old bastard who got a kick out of tearing down icons that people idolised. See his other works on Elvis and John Lennon. He was working on Jim Morrison when his miserable old ass croked on the way to London and personally I hope he died in horrific pain.

I saw an interview with him on ITV (UK) and the chip on his shoulder is unbelievable. Calling Bruce Lee a "faggot fitness instructor" on Longstreet? Grow up for God Sake.

silver hermit
i read this a few years back and i believe some of the work to be accurate, however, you must understand what you're dealing with here.

Goldman was a mean, twisted old bastard who got a kick out of tearing down icons that people idolised. See his other works on elvis and john lennon. He was working on jim morrison when his miserable old ass croked on the way to london and personally i hope he died in horrific pain.

I saw an interview with him on itv (uk) and the chip on his shoulder is unbelievable. Calling bruce lee a "faggot fitness instructor" on longstreet? Grow up for god sake.

thems fighting words

The link keeps refreshing for some odd reason??? Did it work for anybody else???

You need to register with the actual site in order to get it mate! It worked for me.

Interesting read but the writer detests Bruce Lee which is apparent throughout!

Cognoscente

Most of what was in that article turned out to be true. That said, if Bob Wall felt so strongly about being misquoted then he should have sued Albert for libel.

• Like 2