Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

On 4/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, DragonClaws said:

Here's a better quality version of the cropped photo from my previous post.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/e8/d4/fde8d45c666a4d2ed13f6dbef429af84.jpg

Wonder what Bruce is thinking here? "These hands are lethal weapons!", or maybe, if Robert Clouse was to be believed, "Look at these little Chinese hands, Ali would kill me!".

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Bruce said:

Wonder what Bruce is thinking here? "These hands are lethal weapons!", or maybe, if Robert Clouse was to be believed, "Look at these little Chinese hands, Ali would kill me!".

Was it taken after he was bitten by the snake on set?, looks like he's in the middle of telling a story.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

Bruce Lee & John Saxon visit Shaw Brother's studios in 1973, while taking a break from the making of Enter the Dragon?. Thanks to Nick Clarke for sharing this online over at the Bruce Lee Lives Forum.

source- https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bruceleelivestributeforum/random-thoughts-t4429-s70.html

BL3564.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

J.J. Hayden
On 12/28/2018 at 1:17 PM, blLatSpread8 said:

I seen someone post an image wondering if it is Bruce Lee or someone else(1st image)

Came across this while going through the thread and just thought I'd pitch in, fresh eyes etc.

First time looking over the pic, I'm about 90% sure it's Bruce Lee. I saw Bruce Le mentioned too, and although possible, I think the former is much more likely. Obviously the glasses and the low quality make it difficult to ID, but the other evidence that has been pointed out makes me pretty confident.

Cheers

• Like 2

J.J. Hayden

A big thanks to everybody who's contributed to the Bruce Lee thread, so many fantastic posts it took a while to get through (research rabbit holes didn't help either :P ). 

It's amazing that even now, so many years after the loss of the man himself that he is held in such high regard by real world martial artists and movie fans alike.

There's so many pics (many missing too) that I'm not sure this has been posted already, it's not a rare pic or anything but it's a favourite for a kicker like me.

Lee and Rhee, using TKD.

image.jpeg.b6c8f350f396b3c0aa57dba01b714b6b.jpeg

Cheers

• Like 3

Cognoscente

For the Bruce Lee Conversations book, Jon Benn said: "There were some pretty girls on the set and he liked to flirt."

7ChrO4f.jpg

• Like 4