Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

10 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

Somewhere outside Ruby Chow's restaurant

This article, might be of interest to you?.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:51 PM, DragonClaws said:

This article, might be of interest to you?.

I've seen it. Really interesting. I like the hostile relationship between Bruce Lee and Ruby Chow because its interesting

• Like 2

19 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

Probably my two favourite pictures of Bruce Lee. Incredibly lats

Both those pictures were taken in 1972, how many months, days or weeks apart, I dont know?. It was before his body weight started to drop even more.

14 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Both those pictures were taken in 1972, how many months, days or weeks apart, I dont know?. It was before his body weight started to drop even more.

He actually looked not too bad in these two pictures. But definitely in Enter the Dragon, he looked thinner than usual

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

He actually looked not too bad in these two pictures. But definitely in Enter the Dragon, he looked thinner than usual

While he looks healthy in those pictures, a lean guy like BL, wouldnt take long, to get the look he had in ETD. The weight loss, wasnt as drasticly quick as many people make out, he lost weight over a period of time, starting after his bac injury. You can you can spot the early production pictures on the set of ETD, because he still retains more weight. By the time they were filming the final sequences, hall of mirrors, Sammo fight etc, he undergone more stress, hard-work and lack of sleep, poor diet.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

While he looks healthy in those pictures, a lean guy like BL, wouldnt take long, to get the look he had in ETD. The weight loss, wasnt as drasticly quick as many people make out, he lost weight over a period of time, starting after his bac injury. You can you can spot the early production pictures on the set of ETD, because he still retains more weight. By the time they were filming the final sequences, hall of mirrors, Sammo fight etc, he undergone more stress, hard-work and lack of sleep, poor diet.

In one picture, he stands next to a producer during ETD and he looked like is in healthy shape, had lot more mass but definitely thinner later on

• Like 2

Also, the Gucci bag that Bruce owned was possible purchased from a Gucci boutique in Italy as they were sightseeing and shopping before they started to film Way of the Dragon. Interesting

• Like 2

An Italian producer in the Way of the Dragon would wink and make clicking sounds with his tongue towards Nora Miao. Nora asks Bruce why he keeps doing that, Bruce said, "No problem". From then on, Bruce sat next to Nora for meals and would place his arms around her shoulders when going out with the crew. The Italian producer stopped thinking Nora was Bruce's girlfriend. The picture below shows Bruce putting his arms around Nora.

ce9d4fc2c09a127f178a1e5adf50a81c.jpg

• Like 3

Bruce Lee with Leonard Ho? and Raymond Chow, at Kai Tak airport?.

BL1442.jpg

With Nora Miao, in Way of The Dragon.

BL1428.jpg

Press photos 1972.

BL1893.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
On 1/14/2018 at 3:43 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Thinking about longer days, warmer days.

e885c8ed809d8621f1a3f61807f28fd5.jpg

Snowstorm in Bruce Lee's old hometown of Seattle so we harken back to the day the guy just had to get away from it all at the cabin in the Cascades. A great time just to recharge the batteries because at this point, we've seen it all. There is nothing new to add.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 6:29 PM, DragonClaws said:

Bruce Lee with Leonard Ho? and Raymond Chow, at Kai Tak airport?.

BL1442.jpg

With Nora Miao, in Way of The Dragon.

BL1428.jpg

Press photos 1972.

BL1893.jpg

that's Tadashi Nishimoto the japanese cameraman who Bruce used for Cinematography on Way of the Dragon, here in the picture there ready to depart for Rome

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, jin said:

that's Tadashi Nishimoto the japanese cameraman who Bruce used for Cinematography on Way of the Dragon, here in the picture there ready to depart for Rome

Thanks for that, the only other image, I've ever seen of him, was on the set of WOTD, wearing large sunglasses, and a hat. During the filming of the Mafia Boss's office, sequences.

DragonClaws
On 3/18/2019 at 11:46 AM, Drunken Monk said:

Sammo and Bruce.

Cool image @Drunken Monk, I think thats Lo Wei's wife behind BL?, along with the in house Golden Harvest hair stylist.

Remember when this image first surface online, in a small cropped watermarked version, on someone's FB.

You can see where Tony Montana from Scarface, got his taste in suit's from.