Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

On 11/3/2018 at 1:55 AM, Phantom Dreamer said:

With Raymond Chow gone, there is one less person to answer to us and identify the individual seated between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee at this Hong Kong restaurant that 1972 night.

Looks like it was Andrew Vajna after-all, thanks to Hai Tien, over at BL Lives Forum, for the head's up on this.

745a55f6161c52761d01a2c2625865ee.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Andy Vajna with Chuck Norris, maybe he is the mystery man at that 1972 dinner alongside Norris and Lee with Bob Wall and Raymond Chow after all.

LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, I quoted you from an older post earleir, and posted the exact same instagram picture, along with the exact same older one of Vajna with Lee etc, gotta be joke surely? lol. You ignored my post/quote from you, not even a thank you, and simply re-posted the very same content again????.

You were talking about clutter and un-nessary posts in one thread, but youve just duplicated a post, that I made only a few hours ago?. I know some people just like to play games on forums, but this just too funny.

If the man himself telling you its him, doesnt convince you, nothing will, but I think your pulling an odd joke, surely?

Quoting myself here from five hours ago.

5 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Looks like it was Andrew Vajna after-all, thanks to Hai Tien, over at BL Lives Forum, for the head's up on this.

DtBRGXKWkAEcig9.jpg

745a55f6161c52761d01a2c2625865ee.jpg.6590ef04516880a7dfc31eae74749b92.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
On 12/3/2018 at 11:27 AM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Andy Vajna with Chuck Norris, maybe he is the mystery man at that 1972 dinner alongside Norris and Lee with Bob Wall and Raymond Chow after all.

https://twitter.com/realandyvajna/status/1067442290183061504

DtBRGXKWkAEcig9.jpg

745a55f6161c52761d01a2c2625865ee.jpg.6590ef04516880a7dfc31eae74749b92.jpg

Andy Vajna during his days as a Hong Kong hair stylist. Still no confirmation if he is the guy at the Royal Crowne Restaurant with Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris and company. A guy speculating the same thing on another forum doesn't carry much weight either.

gallery_IMG_2742.jpg

Edited by Phantom Dreamer
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 2:52 PM, DragonClaws said:

745a55f6161c52761d01a2c2625865ee.jpg

Looks like Andrew Vajna sold his Distribution Film company PanAsia, to Raymond Chow, in 1976.

Vajna launched his career in the entertainment industry with his purchase of motion picture theatres in the Far East. He founded Panasia Films Limited in Hong Kong, a highly profitable venture in the distribution, acquisition and representation of films. After Vajna negotiated the sales of Panasia to Raymond Chow's Golden Harvest Company in 1976, and met Mario Kassar at the 1975 Cannes Film Festival,

AV1.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

I seen someone post an image wondering if it is Bruce Lee or someone else(1st image)

I can confirm this is Bruce Lee, look at the bag he is holding, its a Gucci bag (2nd image). This image is Bruce wearing the tank top he wore when visiting the Blood Brothers set (I think)

30078971_247993149105502_5095706052180049920_n.thumb.jpg.e7419cc533cb2608517a1a1de10a1d80.jpg

0001.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blLatSpread8 said:

I can confirm this is Bruce Lee, look at the bag he is holding, its a Gucci bag (2nd image). This image is Bruce wearing the tank top he wore when visiting the Blood Brothers set (I think)

Welcome to the forums, I still think its Bruce Le(Huant Kin-Lung). Well spotted with the bag, Bruce Lee wasnt the only person with that bag, in Hong Kong surely?. I've never viewed any  pictures of Bruce Lee, wearing the striped vest top/trousers combo. Yet I've seen other pictures of Bruce Le wearing that outfit, in an old H.K magazine scan, that also featured the above image.

Just my opinion, there's a discussion on this subject, a few pages back in this thread.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

I took this picture at Hong Kong, was amazing 

Thats really cool, that you got to go to Hong Kong, and get the picture in person.

blLatSpread8
On 12/29/2018 at 2:44 AM, DragonClaws said:

Welcome to the forums, I still think its Bruce Le(Huant Kin-Lung). Well spotted with the bag, Bruce Lee wasnt the only person with that bag, in Hong Kong surely?. I've never viewed any  pictures of Bruce Lee, wearing the striped vest top/trousers combo. Yet I've seen other pictures of Bruce Le wearing that outfit, in an old H.K magazine scan, that also featured the above image.

Just my opinion, there's a discussion on this subject, a few pages back in this thread.

Is his top striped or is it the photo quality?

8 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

Does any have any rare pictures of Bruce Lee's home / Bruce at his home. I haven't seen much of his house back in the day

You might want to check out this link beow, for a thread started by fellow forum member @Ozzie.

8 hours ago, blLatSpread8 said:

Is his top striped or is it the photo quality?

It's a striped vest and matching trouser's, thats some serious heavy duty, 1970's fashion.

• Like 1

blLatSpread8
30 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

You might want to check out this link beow, for a thread started by fellow forum member @Ozzie.

It's a striped vest and matching trouser's, thats some serious heavy duty, 1970's fashion.

That house location at Roscomare was very interesting, never seen anything like it. Do you know where I can find his former Hong Kong home? I've checked out what Phantom Dreamer posted.

• Like 2

blLatSpread8

This forum is very interesting, I read through all of the 71 pages on here, very rare. Do you guys have any more images of Bruce Lee's Gucci bag? I also noticed that James Corburn had a LV bag when he was met by Bruce Lee at Kai Tak airport. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, blLatSpread8 said:

That house location at Roscomare was very interesting, never seen anything like it. Do you know where I can find his former Hong Kong home? I've checked out what Phantom Dreamer posted.

I've got some pictures of his Hong Kong home, as it was in the 70's, posted a few of these on the forums, in the following thread.

Click on the link below, to access the images/video's relating to his former Hong Kong home.

• Like 2