Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

16 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

30078971_247993149105502_5095706052180049920_n.jpg

Recall some BL fans argueing over wether this was Bruce Lee or Huang King Lung(Bruce Le), on a forum, many year's ago. There were more pictures taken from the above shoot, which I havent seen since.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
8 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Recall some BL fans argueing over wether this was Bruce Lee or Huang King Lung(Bruce Le), on a forum, many year's ago. There were more pictures taken from the above shoot, which I havent seen since.

It may or not be Bruce Lee, but he looks more like Lee than Le IMO. Bone structure in the face lends me to believe it may be the real deal.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:41 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

It may or not be Bruce Lee, but he looks more like Lee than Le IMO. Bone structure in the face lends me to believe it may be the real deal.

Looks more like Huang Kin-Lung to me, his neck development gives it away. This might sound far out, but Kin-Lung had better/thicker neck developement than the late BL, he didnt have Lee's wide shoulder's/V-shaped back however. Le was even shorter than the Little Dragon was, but he had thicker looking neck and shoulders. Sure the conclusion of the big forum debate, year's back, was that it was an image from an old BL clones article, in a HK magazine. Sure the other pictures, from the same article, revealed he looked less like the star. The one you posted, has also been enlarged, making the already poor quality magazine print, even worse.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Bruce Lee between takes, on the sets, of his last two fully completed movies. Way/Enter The Dragon.

BL16230.jpg

BL1386.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Behind the scenes, on location in H.K, for WOTD.

T-H-E-MASTER-bruce-lee-26743999-788-515.

Backstage before  HKTVB appearance.

bruce-bruce-lee-18317063-297-480.jpg

With Betty Ting Pei.

le-bruce-lee-18317233-620-719.jpg

Anohter behind the scenes picture, from the making of WOTD, this time at Golden Harvest studios.

Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-27606367-665-600.jpg

Mission accomplished, on the set of ETD with director Robert Clouse.

on-the-set-of-ENTER-THE-DRAGON-bruce-lee

• Like 2

Thrashing the Italian thugs, in Way of The Dragon's no holds barred, restaurant yard fight.

BL962.jpg

BL1066.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Flashback Friday. Jim Kelly and Bruce Lee.

Ok Jim, was it your idea or Peter Archer's, to stick this huge arrow on my top while I was having a nap?. No surprise, Bruce Lee won the worst dressed celebrity award in H.K.

Bruce Lee being challenged by one of the extras?, or just a skills demonstration?

BL1710.jpg

BL1719.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Ok Jim, was it your idea or Peter Archer's, to stick this huge arrow on my top while I was having a nap?. No surprise, Bruce Lee won the worst dressed celebrity award in H.K.

Bruce Lee being challenged by one of the extras?, or just a skills demonstration?

BL1710.jpg

BL1719.jpg

I still have this magazine. I fondly remember buying it from Waldenbooks (RIP) back in high school...

• Like 2