Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

Phantom Dreamer
3 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Thats Lee's childhood friend and fellow actor Unicorn Chan, their at Shaw Brothers studios.

The only difference between these two shots is the pose. Also one photo's been colourized and altered.

Yes, I know that's Unicorn Chan. I've referred to him as "fan" a number of times.

The other pic, there's a drastic difference. The Enter pic, ironically, he has muscle tone and definition, the other one he simply does not. It's not about an angle or colorization, or any other perceived alteration.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

The other pic, there's a drastic difference. The Enter pic, ironically, he has muscle tone and definition, the other one he simply does not. It's not about an angle or colorization, or any other perceived alteration.

The lighting on the set of Enter The Dragon was just how Lee wanted it. Far better place for taking pictures of how he looked, then the location where he's sat wearing the sunglasses. He's posing on the ETD picture for one thing. While on the other shot, he just making a gesture with his fist and fooling around. With the use of lighting you can make someone look smooth, or defined. Depending on where they are situated under the lights.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fist of the Heavenly Sky said:

No idea. I just discovered it was a thing today, and I am trying to dig for more info on it myself.

Where did you get hold of the Big Boss image, from the book?.

Anyone here have this image un-cropped?, or even better in colour?. This version, crops out the Thai extra stood with the knife on the left hand side of the image.

BL335X.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Seattle Tonics Glass Shop mural. I think most of the people take issue with them using that mediocre SuperSonics font.

IMG_-wsgcp3.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Anyone here have this image un-cropped?, or even better in colour?. This version, crops out the Thai extra stood with the knife on the left hand side of the image.

Ignore this request, I got hold of the image I needed.

Fist of the Heavenly Sky
6 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Ignore this request, I got hold of the image I needed.

Could you post it here, please?

On 1/3/2018 at 8:27 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Screw this Ric Flair douche, this is stylin' & profilin', the right way.

4dbc7f9098e51b669399d0ce8d53ca5c--bruce-lee-hongkong.jpg

1b100dd7ff04927122002795064b9b76--bruce-lee-hongkong.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

7cfad7fd0f002218122ab9383e5e0894--bruce-lee-hongkong.jpg

The fact this footage is lost is a crime. 

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Are we just going to overlook the fact that the restaurant at Leonardo da Vinci Airport was serving Campbell's Soup?

IMG_-64dw6k.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fist of the Heavenly Sky said:

Could you post it here, please?

I posted it in the short artilcle regarding deleted scenes, from Bruce Lee movies.

7 hours ago, mpm74 said:

The fact this footage is lost is a crime. 

The HKTVB footage exists, they just want too much for it. They were asking crazy prices back in the 90's, when Andrew Stanton approached them, during the making of Bruce Lee Martia Arts Master. Bruce Lee's childhood movies still exist, so some of the TVB stuff must still be about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

mini-siam-and-mini-europe.jpg

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee action figure sold seperately(batteries not included).

fb5f29a5e65141cad747287c149790d4.jpg

• Like 1