Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

Phantom Dreamer
Fist of the Heavenly Sky

Game of Death Retro poster design

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oG1Qk

steven-morris-sample-god-poster-fin.jpg?

steven-morris-god-fin.jpg?1510600980

Steven Morris' commentary as it follows: "my vision of an unseen scene from game of death .. in a plot twist after beating the guardians of the temple and being rescued by george lasenby his wife betty ting pei has been captured and lee must fight in a final battle to the Death ...what he faces is unknown but its his ultimate challenge yet !..maybe we dont see it ..and the film ends 
I also wanted to include Betty who was a very important part in his later life.. her white bikini give it a James bond style vibe and the way she is holding onto his leg like a damsel in distress ..making him look like the hero in his super hero one piece yellow suit!"

• Like 3

Fist of the Heavenly Sky
1 hour ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Why didn't they just film at night?

The FOF production team were paying local gangs to allow use of the streets for filming. I'm guessing the cost for doing the work at night would've been even higher. 

• Like 3

Fist of the Heavenly Sky

I always found this particular bit from WTD to be amusing, when Tang Lung briefly looks at borderline erotica, shrugs it off and resumes his training. Almost as if Bruce Lee resented doing the lascivious scenes from BB and wanted to make that loud and clear with his subsequent characters.

l591Jgd.png

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
1 hour ago, Fist of the Heavenly Sky said:

I always found this particular bit from WTD to be amusing, when Tang Lung briefly looks at borderline erotica, shrugs it off and resumes his training. Almost as if Bruce Lee resented doing the lascivious scenes from BB and wanted to make that loud and clear with his subsequent characters.

Funny, since his Golden Harvest office decor was dominated by erotica, and every one of his post-Big Boss films contained at least one scene featuring female nudity. 

084891e72fd2e196fc6c76619edbb217.jpg

5d3c938d63455241ceb0e7e594ccdb12--miao-bruce-lee.jpg

• Like 2

Fist of the Heavenly Sky
21 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Funny, since his Golden Harvest office decor was dominated by erotica, and every one of his post-Big Boss films contained at least one scene featuring female nudity. 

I actually had forgotten about those. Definitely wasn't safe for the children to visit! And the other bits of post-BB nudity are rather inconsequential, for as his characters don't come even close to enjoying the same sexual conquests as Cheng Chao-An.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
3 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Something doesn't seem right

55d3d9a79cc79f06ac1f0aec1b38230f.jpg

Not looking well here. Little muscle tone or mass and his facial features are soft comparatively.

341af9a92a8122060ec9f7edb527d922.jpg

90d112714fff97c54b34ab7a2a317554.jpg

• Like 2