Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

sifu iron perm
19 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Way of the Dragon.

Any idea who this kid grew up to be, 45 years later?

way_003.JPG

he moved to argentina and became a great one..150610165210-lionel-messi-qatar-airways-

image.png

image.png

Edited by sifu iron perm

Phantom Dreamer
8 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I think it's Joe Lewis?.

It's not Joe Lewis. It's probably one of Lee's LA Chinatown school punching bags.

IMG_7peugn.jpg

IMG_-exawyd.jpg

IMG_-3bxsnd.jpg

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

The worst pictures of Bruce Lee seemingly were all taken during the production of Enter the Dragon. I guess this could be attributed to a variety of reasons. It is just unfortunate because usually any time Bruce Lee is given mainstream exposure, images from Enter the Dragon usually accompany the feature, be it print, video or whatever. He looks awful in this pic especially. He is sucking in a nonexistent gut and his face and eyes are puffy for some reason. It is one of the most widely seen pics of Bruce Lee despite everything.

IMG_9p2wcf.jpg

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

I remember the book The Art of Expressing the Human Body and most of the pics included are from Enter the Dragon. The arm section is especially ridiculous, dude had like 12" arms fighting Han, oh, but he was "ripped".

• Like 1

DragonClaws
19 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

It's not Joe Lewis. It's probably one of Lee's LA Chinatown school punching bags.

Sure I've got some of those images in a book/magazine with captions that saying its Lewis?. It might be in the signed Joe Lewis book I've got.

6 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

He looks awful in this pic especially. He is sucking in a nonexistent gut and his face and eyes are puffy for some reason.

Lack of sleep and hours of phsically demanding work, along with the inability to get quality rest, even when he wanted to.

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

The young boy in front of the woman identified as Betty Lai is 7-year-old Brandon Lee, isn't it? A few people at greenbamboo's forum say it isn't.

WOTDbackalley1.jpg.ea3e6eaece07b513f8ee39cfbe72d26f.jpg

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

I guess this boy may not be Brandon Lee, but the resemblance is eeire. Doppelgängers are considered bad luck and it is one heck of a coincidence that a doppelgänger of 7-year-old Brandon Lee shows up at Bruce Lee's Way of the Dragon set. I still think it's Brandon BTW.

e4f1053ce99ad232ab304b6bcd599350--bruce-lee-master-brandon-lee.jpg

• Like 3

Phantom Dreamer

“A man’s strength can be measured by his appetites. Indeed, a man’s strength flows from his appetites.”

4766dce4ad31a7453f8aa8431ae43433.jpg

• Like 6

Phantom Dreamer
On 5/22/2017 at 1:40 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

The Clash's Topper Headon from back in the day.

15pose4clash09.jpg

Santigold with the wax figure of sushi chef Kazu Hasegawa.

DGz2PM5V0AAsDQj.jpg

• Like 1