Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

DragonClaws

Warner Brothers executive Ted Ashley(far left) visits the Enter The Dragon set, with Robert Clouse and Raymond Chow either side of Bl.

s1QISIq.jpg

• Like 4

Phantom Dreamer

Bob Wall & Bruce Lee on the Enter the Dragon location. I would of liked to have seen video of these interactions. I don't know if the Henry Wong "lost" or "destroyed" film includes this stuff but it would have been nice to view that footage.

IMG_skj87o.jpg

• Like 3

DragonClaws
14 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

The last pic of Bruce Lee alive?

Thats the picture he sent to his brother Robert Lee, to show him how much weight he'd lost. I think there will be other pitures taken after this one. Think he also made another TVB appearance after the above shot was taken?. Sure the pictures taken on the set of When Taekwondo Strikes (1973) are some of the last shots available to the public.

Looks a lot healthier here, than in the picture he sent his brother shortly after Enter The Dragon was completed.

Link- https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/13188006_138840553188391_2022436239_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NjIzNjkyNDQ3NTQ1NzQ3Mg%3D%3D.2

10hu7g9.jpg

13 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

I don't know if the Henry Wong "lost" or "destroyed" film includes this stuff but it would have been nice to view that footage.

Looks like there doing some kind of speed game/test, Lee's touched Bob Wall ears before he even reacted.

The behind the scenes footage exists, wether or not it will be released is another question. Warner Brothers are a huge company, they make a lot more money on other projects. There's only the die hard fans who actually want to see this.

469361782912ab645101aa3de0d517d4.jpg

• Like 3

sifu iron perm
On 2017-6-9 at 9:06 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Bob Wall & Bruce Lee on the Enter the Dragon location. I would of liked to have seen video of these interactions. I don't know if the Henry Wong "lost" or "destroyed" film includes this stuff but it would have been nice to view that footage.

IMG_skj87o.jpg

you lose carl miller...prophecy!!

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

Another pic from the wayback machine on greenbamboo's forum that some people claimed was Bruce Lee relaxing during the Big Boss shoot. I personally don't believe it is Bruce Lee either.

uODCugLg.jpg

• Like 1

Fist of the Heavenly Sky
6 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Another pic from the wayback machine on greenbamboo's forum that some people claimed was Bruce Lee relaxing during the Big Boss shoot. I personally don't believe it is Bruce Lee either.

uODCugLg.jpg

Given his youthful-esque looks and similar haircut to his BB character, I'd wager it's indeed Bruce Lee in that movie. Would you mind posting the wayback machine link in question?

5 hours ago, lonesome space said:

Given his youthful-esque looks and similar haircut to his BB character, I'd wager it's indeed Bruce Lee in that movie. Would you mind posting the wayback machine link in question?

Its not Bruce, its from a movie called Mamma Roma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNbE5X2jmJ8 about 1:40

Edited by makone
  • Like 4