Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

Enter+the+Dragon+34.jpg

Yuen Wah doubles for Bruce Lee in the top two pictures, while the real Little Dragon kicks Bob Wall in the bottom two images.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Shaolivevil said:

I swear, the man had to be 100 % muscle...:BL-Exclamation:

I think he was in the last picture I posted, compare that to the one @sifu iron perm posted of him in the 60s filming the Green Hornet.

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:07 PM, DragonClaws said:

I think he was in the last picture I posted, compare that to the one @sifu iron perm posted of him in the 60s filming the Green Hornet.

He only had about 4% body fat at the time of his death.:BL-Slap:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shukocarl said:

He only had about 4% body fat at the time of his death.:BL-Slap:

Not a healthy state to be in, proffesional bodybuiders only get into that kind of shape for a show. He should have took a break after Enter The Dragon and built himself back up.

3bdb5a5527bb39c5d88bd7b264135f00.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, DragonClaws said:

Not a healthy state to be in, proffesional bodybuiders only get into that kind of shape for a show. He should have took a break after Enter The Dragon and built himself back up.

3bdb5a5527bb39c5d88bd7b264135f00.jpg

Yeah, his body couldn't absorb the alleged hash cookies (to supposedly help him relax) he was ingesting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, shukocarl said:

Yeah, his body couldn't absorb the alleged hash cookies (to supposedly help him relax) he was ingesting.

I'm no medical expert, but I was under the impression the less body fat you have the more susceptible you are to the effects of alcohol and other substances?.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:27 PM, DragonClaws said:

I'm no medical expert, but I was under the impression the less body fat you have the more susceptible you are to the effects of alcohol and other substances?.

It was said that if he'd had enough fat in his system, the strong hash wouldn't have had  such a bad effect on him. It was undiluted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shukocarl said:

It was said that if he'd had enough fat in his system, the strong hash wouldn't have had  such a bad effect on him. It was undiluted.

Your body gets run down faster and your more prone to poor health, if you fat levels are unaturally low. Which is why competitive bodybuilders don't stay in comepetition shape, all year round. Not sure if the hash was a good mix with his epilepsy either?.

• Like 1

Bruce Lee and the extras from Way Of The Dragon, have a jamming session on set. Co-Stars andfriends Wu Gnan and Unicorn Chan can be seen to the right of Lee.

3689b556e30835aaf0f04df7f2f4c053.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2