Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

Give that man a cee-gar!  :smile

lol that's a cool picture you posted. That street has turned up in many old Hong Kong Kung Fu flicks. The last I heard about the house it was a brothel.

Bruce Lee posing with the students of St. Francis Xavier School in Hong Kong. He visited his old school as a special guest, giving out awards at an event there.

k20gzp.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Fist of the Heavenly Sky

Anyone has any idea who the fine lady on the right is? This is from the "behind the scenes" gallery on The Big Boss.

LfLr2ON.jpg

Personally, she looks conspicuously similar to the first prostitute (from the right) from the 2nd brothel scene. Notice the shirt design.

esdICaG.jpg

• Like 2

They used a real brothel in The Big Boss and I think most of those ladies actually worked there. Bruce Lee mentioned in a letter to his wife how bad it smelt when they filmed there. I guess the humid Thai heat could not have helped things either.

Bruce Lee with HKTVB chat show host and presenter Robert Chua.

14ZX004_.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Taiwanese born actress Polly Shang Kwan with Bruce Lee posing for the HK press. Kwan was proficient in Martial Arts off screen as well as on, with a background in Taekwando, Judo & Karate.

Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-27635684-1024-838.jp

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

Bruce Lee rehearsing with Chuck Norris for their climatic fight in Way Of The Dragon. Hong Kong stuntman Wu Ngan can be spotted standing behind Lee.

bruce-lee-vs-chuck-norris-behind-scenes-

• Like 2

Bruce Lee directs Whang In Sik & Bob Wall in the Hong Kong countryside during filming for Way Of The Dragon.

tumblr_n7mnkzcXVG1rdsiguo2_1280.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Taiwanese born actress Polly Shang Kwan with Bruce Lee posing for the HK press. Kwan was proficient in Martial Arts off screen as well as on, with a background in Taekwando, Judo & Karate.

Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-27635684-1024-838.jp

Bruce Lee and Polly Shang Kwan??!!! Could you imagine if they did a flick together?! That would've been awesome...:yociexpress01:

• Like 1

It would have been something to see them paired up in a film. Polly Shang Kwan appearing in Bruce Lee staged fight scenes would have been interesting to see. During breaks in filming for Back Alley Princess, Polly and her co-star/singer Sam Hui would visit Bruce on the set of Game Of Death.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Great images in this thread. Thanks to DragonClaws and everyone else who has and will post.  Add me to the folks who wouldn't have minded seeing Polly Kwan work with Bruce on a film, along with the guy Lee called "The Street Fighter..." ahem. :tongueout

On 04/01/2016 at 1:50 PM, Lady Jin Szu-Yi said:

Great images in this thread. Thanks to DragonClaws and everyone else who has and will post.  Add me to the folks who wouldn't have minded seeing Polly Kwan work with Bruce on a film, along with the guy Lee called "The Street Fighter..." ahem. :tongueout

Thank you Lady Jin Szu-Yi.

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris backstage at the HKTVB studios.

Ex035.JPG

Another shot taken the same day. Bob Wall, Bruce Lee & Chuck Norris did a interview/demonstration on HKTVB. This was around the time Way Of The Dragon got released in Hong Kong cinemas.

505ce6ab804d5baa3db9e6fb0590e6ab.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 5