Bruce Lee photos - 1940 - 1973

I Am Caine

Is that you in the photo?

Zalfira.... your photos are awesome. Thanks for posting. A new Bruce Lee photo I've never seen before always brightens my day. And you had a LOT!

Phantom Dreamer
Ricky Baker recently tweeted this pic of Bruce Lee in what he called "Rebellious Reign". Is that the correct title of this project? Anyone have an idea about the date these pics were taken?

B87GdcHIAAAv9Z0.jpg

https://twitter.com/easternheroes1/status/562605213346193408

Ahem...

Posting a bunch of pics is fine, but it would be better if they had captions and the source was cited.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting these great photos, especially the two B & W photos of the missing brothel scene. I'd love to know the source of these two photos.

Phantom Dreamer
Thanks for posting these great photos, especially the two B & W photos of the missing brothel scene. I'd love to know the source of these two photos.

Giving credit to the source and adding captions is not allowed at this forum.

Fist of the Heavenly Sky

If memory serves me right, I saved those pics from a french blog. As for who actually took those pics and first published them online? No clue at all.

DragonClaws
Is this photo of Chuck Norris, Betty Ting Pei, Bruce Lee and Bob Wall real and who is the other guy?

CBVPZiJUUAA_iIb.jpg

That guy is a British soldier who was stationed in HK at the time. He got to visit the set while Bruce Lee was filming some of Jon Benns office scenes. The guy was a big fan of Bruce and got to see his films in HK as they came out. Ive got an article on the guy in a magazine somewhere where they interview him. He gave his pictures to a British Martial Arts magazine and some of them have been published. They had a WOTD special and this guy appeared in it alongside Bob Wall and some others.

Phantom Dreamer

I think it should be our duty to track that individual down and ask things, find out things and just find out what really happened and why those things happened. It's as if we require it.

That's an unusual shot Dave.

Here's another from ETD, Bruce is staging the action for the scene where Hans lackeys pursue Su Lin.

tumblr_njz00motHB1rdsiguo1_500.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws