Best Bruce Lee documentary?

Jeru the Damaja

Phantom Dreamer
She will just say the same old stuff. The estate might reveal a handful of unseen images or a few snippets of footage in HD over the next few years. Just don't expect the complete story on Bruce Lee.

Shannon Lee did a Reddit Q&A earlier today.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Lee appears on the cover of the new Muscle & Fitness magazine (U.K edition). The cover claims to reveal Bruce Lee's secret workout never seen before. I flicked through the article by Shannon Lee and it was the same old stuff nothing new. Shannon Lee claims her Dad was big on warming up before working out with weights.

This contradicts the story that Lee hurt his back by not warming up, and going straight into his workout one morning. John Little even mentions this in the Bruce Lee Estate sanctioned The Art Of Expressing The Human Body. The article also failed to mention the excessive and self administrated use of cortisone due to his back problem caused by not warming up.

The article claimed to reveal an unseen workout routine by Bruce Lee. That part is a complete fabrication. If you own The Art Of Expressing The Human Body by John Little you will have read it all before.

You are right PhantomDreamer he did continue to train after the back injury. With the help of some very strong pain killers and the fact he was an extremely determined man who would not give up easily.

Bruce Lee has been a brand for along time now. Mentioning mary jane and Betty Ting Pei is not going to fit well with the image the estate is making money off.

Phantom Dreamer

San Francisco Giants Bruce Lee 75th Birthday Party July 7, 2015 at AT&T Park!!!

CJW7L7eVEAAxQgB.jpg

CJXRJH9WsAE9M7a.jpg

OpiumKungFuCracker

That's a pretty cool video^

Ya'll remember the documentary decades ago that came right after Dragon The Bruce Lee Story? It was on this cable station called Biography and they did one on Bruce Lee and it is the best documentary On Bruce I've ever seen.

OpiumKungFuCracker

That's a pretty cool video^

Ya'll remember the documentary decades ago that came right after Dragon The Bruce Lee Story? It was on this cable station called Biography and they did one on Bruce Lee and it is the best documentary On Bruce I've ever seen.

DragonClaws
San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum interviews Bruce Lee

2NxzMhW8-Zc

For years I was led to believe that Adolph Caesar did that interview exclusively for the highly factual and informative documentary Fist Of Fear Touch Of Death.

Which conspiracy documentary aired recently Phantom Dreamer?.

sifu iron perm
For years I was led to believe that Adolph Caesar did that interview exclusively for the highly factual and informative documentary Fist Of Fear Touch Of Death.

Which conspiracy documentary aired recently Phantom Dreamer?.

The Hollywood files. It was on channel 5. You can probably find it on catch up.

sifu iron perm
San Francisco Giants Bruce Lee 75th Birthday Party July 7, 2015 at AT&T Park!!!

CJW7L7eVEAAxQgB.jpg

CJXRJH9WsAE9M7a.jpg

who is that with linda? Her granddaughter?

Phantom Dreamer

Yes, I believe that is Shannon's daughter. Shannon sang the National Anthem prior to the game and afterwards enjoyed a long cool glass of "Bruce Tea".

DragonClaws
The Hollywood files. It was on channel 5. You can probably find it on catch up.

Thanks.

Is that John Little in the opening credits?.

Phantom Dreamer
Thanks.

Is that John Little in the opening credits?.

It is John Little. I know he hasn't been associated with the Bruce Lee Estate for years but it's still weird hearing him talk about those issues.

DragonClaws
It is John Little. I know he hasn't been associated with the Bruce Lee Estate for years but it's still weird hearing him talk about those issues.

At one time he was their front man when it came to all things Bruce Lee. The last I heard about him, he was making a program about Bruce Lee film locations.

sifu iron perm
Yes, I believe that is Shannon's daughter. Shannon sang the National Anthem prior to the game and afterwards enjoyed a long cool glass of "Bruce Tea".

cool..lol @ bruce tea. Hope you are joking about that, bruce lee estate pushing bruce tea?? no way.

Phantom Dreamer
cool..lol @ bruce tea. Hope you are joking about that, bruce lee estate pushing bruce tea?? no way.

I wish I was joking, but sadly, Bruce Tea is very real.

ZJgt0x-vLT4

DragonClaws
I wish I was joking, but sadly, Bruce Tea is very real.

ZJgt0x-vLT4

When learning about the Bruce Tea product I thought about the Bob Dylan lyric from Its Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleedin).

"Its easy to see without looking too far, That nothing much is sacred"

Archived