Jeru the Damaja

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker
Immortal Dragon.

Death By Misadventure.

Warriors Journey.

Yep, those are probably the most entertaining ones for sure...

curse of the dragon, death by misadventure, the immortal dragon, the legend, the man the legend, how bruce lee changed the world. :smile2:

sifu iron perm

there is another one with "legend" in its title?

Bruce lee the man the legend?

the golden harvest one The Legened is a must have, also warriors journey.

OpiumKungFuCracker

You guys remember this one on A&E Biography hosted by Peter Graves??? There is another biography under the same title but did not have the narrator or a host like Peter Graves.. It's very rare, I can't find the vhs/dvd anywhere?? I was lucky enough to find an 8 mins clip of the show... link below....

7aiyzwS7QlA

Phantom Dreamer
Bruce Lee: The Legend is not bad.

The scene of the guy working out, was that shot specifically for Bruce Lee: The Legend, or was that a clip from a film?

Shaolivevil
The scene of the guy working out, was that shot specifically for Bruce Lee: The Legend, or was that a clip from a film?

The guy working out is Leung Kar Yan aka Beardy...

One Armed Boxer

I can't believe this thread has gone 14 posts without a single mention of 'Fist of Fear, Touch of Death'.:tongue:

T1dsHwN5S20

Phantom Dreamer
The guy working out is Leung Kar Yan aka Beardy...

Yes, but was that footage from another movie or was it shot specifically for Bruce Lee: The Legend?

Chinatown Kid
I'm thinking it is footage from some Golden Harvest movie...

It's from Warriors Two starring Beardy and Cassanova Wong which featured the style of Wing Chun. :nerd:

Shaolivevil
It's from Warriors Two starring Beardy and Cassanova Wong which featured the style of Wing Chun. :nerd:

We are talking about the footage where Beardy is working out on various machines in a modern gym near the end of the documentary...

Chinatown Kid
We are talking about the footage where Beardy is working out on various machines in a modern gym near the end of the documentary...

Oh sorry about that then, been quite a while since I watched that doc and can't even remember that scene. :sad:

Phantom Dreamer

Why was the Robert Clouse, Barbra Streisand, Chuck Norris project Bruce Lee - His Life and Legend never produced? Did all the Bruceploitation beat them to the punch?

Phantom Dreamer
Why was the Robert Clouse, Barbra Streisand, Chuck Norris project Bruce Lee - His Life and Legend never produced? Did all the Bruceploitation beat them to the punch?

Yes sir.....

Bu0Ze4BIEAAugXI.jpg

Yes sir.....

Bu0Ze4BIEAAugXI.jpg

I've heard this film was actually made, was terribly poor, and shelved. I would like to see an effort to disprove this or have the project brought to light. The guy who was cast to play Bruce was a real Martial Artist, his name escapes me at the moment, however, here's an image of him from Fighting Stars Magazine in 1975, after he won the role:

$%28KGrHqR,!lQFCy5BELKrBQ+21BEZZ!~~60_57.JPG

This is the guy born to have the role though:

DCasBLWOW.jpg

Yes sir.....

Bu0Ze4BIEAAugXI.jpg

Awesome. Very interesting. I sorta knew about this, but didn't know about this actual clipping. What year was this?

Archived