need help with a shaw brothers film

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i saw the movie when i was a kid it came out in like the mid 70s early 80s.i think its a venom flick sombody told me the name of the movie was avenging warriors of shaolin but i saw a clip from that movie and i dont thik its it.

in the begining of the movie like 5 guys kill a family and they had all types of kind of weapons one guy had a weapon that looked like a pitchfork.and in the mid of the movie 5 guys band together to get revenge and kill them.at the end of the movie they all meet up and its night time theres a wall and on one side of the wall is the good guys and on one side is the bad guys.when the sun rises they break thru the wall and fight each other.only 2 guys make it out alive and at the very end there runing down a hall way and a whole bunch of guys are chasing them i think it is the manchus the goverment not shore.and they shot them in the back with bow and arrows and they both die.can this movie be apart of the brave archer movies thats all i can think of because i saw about all the venom movies.asept like avening warriors of shaolin and the brave archer i got one brave archer movie but it not the movie im looking for.please let me know thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i thought that was the movie too but when i saw it at the mall a long time ago the boxart didnt add up to the way the movie looked when i saw it. so i did not buy it.

what i know deffently about the movie is that the wall part is in the movie and i almost know for a fact that the 2 guys get shot with bow and arrows and die and before they die they both say something about brotherhood and life then the movie just says the end

i think it one of the brave archer movies but i bought one of those and it was very wierd so i never checked for another brave archer movie again.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Shaolin Rescuers. They break through a wall before the big final battle, at the end of that battle, 4 heros are left, 2 badly injured. The 2 injured stay behind while the other 2 escape to freedom. The 2 injured then are killed by arrows from government troops. The movie does have the pitchfork weapon in the final fight, but the weapon that I find most memorable is the giant brass "pumpkin" on a stick.... which is used to break through the wall that you spoke of, as well as in fighting.

shaolin swords

thanks zoso it has to be shaolin rescuers now i just have to find a place where i can buy the flick.i left you a pm read it when you get a chance thanks.

I thought it too but as do not remember it well and SS said in 1st post it`s not avenging warriors/shaolin rescuers rejected that thought quickly:nerd:

shaolin swords

shawoholic i really thought it wasent shaolin rescuers/avenging warriors of shaolin but it has to be the movie zoso was talking about im just going to buy the movie and find out for my self thanks for the info

Archived