looking for titles

eyoak

Hi all,

For quite a long time I tried searching for the name of these two movies I liked so much many many years ago.

1) It's about a man who looses a fight against his opponent, a 3 section staff wielder, and as of shame he cuts his arm off. Then works longtime in a restaurant where he kind of improves his one-arm skills. In the end he returns to the foe that beat him. Final battle is on a bridge.

Is this the one-arm swordsman ? If so I did not recognize the storyline anymore I read on IMDB. So if not the one-armed swordsman, can anyone help me?

2) It's about this vilain master and he's weakness is his groin. One guy could not defeat him, but he dedicates his life to doing it. He finds this woman (wich he marries) who posesses great strenght in her legs (wedding night ? lol). He practices alot on the wooden statue, but when he faces his foe, the villain has shifted his weakness. The good guys also had a son, who was raised with tiger claw as well as crane, and who faces the boss at the end.

If these strorylies make sense to anyone, please say so here, thank you.

Cheers, Tim.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peringaten,

Thank you for your swift and clear answer.

I am looking for these titles. It seems not easy at all to get them here in europe, alltho my dad did rent them for me so many years ago (like 20), so there must be a way.

may Buddha bless you.

Tim

My pleasure.

I guess easiest way to find them is online, and easiest way to then watch them is with a multi-region dvd player.

Good luck. Hope they live up to your reminisences; Executioners is one of my all-time favourites.

Archived