Nacho Libre?

Guest Chinatown Kid

Guest Chinatown Kid

Has anyone seen this film now playing in the theatres and if you have could you please give your opinion on it? It stars Jack Black as a Mexican pro wrestler and it looks like it might be pretty funny. I used to watch wrestling quite a bit back when wcw still existed, when Sting would drop into the ring on a rope and be dressed up like Brandon Lee in The Crow. Some of my other favorites were Lex Luger, Bill Goldberg, Ric Flair, Ray Mysterio, etc. I would watch it more for the hilarious antics and storyline than the actual wrestling. It would crack me up so bad sometimes that I would be on the floor in a fit of laughter. Anyways this film looks like it would be hilarious.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chen Zhen

because im a huge wrestling fan, i refuse to watch it.

from what ive heard, its pretty bad and cheesy, and i have no desire to see it...but u never know.

speaking of wrestling, i dont suppose u watch TNA wrestling?

its pretty dope...its the way wrestling should be...85% wrestling, 15% story, instead of the 85% story, 15% wrestling that WWE is. not to mention, TNA is like the reincarnation of WCW...its got the steniers, sting, nash, everybody..

Guest Chinatown Kid

I can understand you not wanting to see it since your a big fan and think it probably makes a mockery of pro wrestling, i guess if I was to see it I probably wouldn't take it to seriously as it's meant to be a comedy/parody from what I've seen of the commercials on it. I've never seen TNA but would sure like too. The only thing I've seen on tv here is WWE and the occassinal small time local wrestling. Sure would like to see all those guys again.

Archived