Bruce Lee You Tube - amazing video editing

hutchy1111

Hi all,

Watch this video - some of the best editing I have ever seen with Bruce Lee. The sequence and structure is very professional indeed. Major credit to the guy who spent the time to create this masterpiece! Keep watching....it will make you smile :bigsmile:

Check this amazing footage!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

I know how long it takes to make videos like this.

I'm not really into Bruce Lee music videos because they all tend to be pretty much the same. Mostly due to the fact that people only have 5 films to work with, but as BL music videos go, these are pretty good.

I know how long it takes to make videos like this.

I'm not really into Bruce Lee music videos because they all tend to be pretty much the same. Mostly due to the fact that people only have 5 films to work with, but as BL music videos go, these are pretty good.

Totally agree with you on that one as there are many music Bruce Lee vids out there but these two are a cut above the rest.

Yes only 5 films but what an amazing video collection put together in quick sequence...just so god dammed good!

If anyone has any better feel free to share!

tangshandaxiong

I dunno if you`ve already seen this but I really enjoyed this clip. Especially the part @01:23 :bigsmile:

uxeDO9mKUi0

ShaOW!linDude

Yay, it's the lost "saw to the head" footage! I've finally seen it! GNARLY!!!:tongue:

That is some really cool animation. Very raw but it still looks sweet.

I almost wonder if he didn't hang paper in front of his tv and trace the images off as they look almost verbatim what is on the screen. Even the capture of the flow of Bruce's kick is just excellent.

I dunno if you`ve already seen this but I really enjoyed this clip. Especially the part @01:23 :bigsmile:

uxeDO9mKUi0

Hadn't seen this one before mate so thanks for posting it here.

I must say the work that has gone in to making this demonstrates real talent.

The saw scene animation looks just like it should do - a kick to the chest following the saw in the head. Pretty good stuff !!!! :bigsmile:

Shaolin Chamber 36

By far, the best Bruce Lee Music Tribute video I've come across, has to be this one, which I featured on my site in the 'Daily FuTube Showcase' a while back.

The timing to the music, the lyrics to the video, the editing, it's all done to perfection.

Check it out.

aUOZ6UbgNio

ShaOW!linDude

Great sync of action to the music!

My wife used to be a big Sevendust fan.

Archived